Genres: BDSM

After a long and fun beach day I was in no mood to make a clip when I returned home. However, my husband wasn't taking no for an answer. Fair is Fair bitch! My elbows are smashed brutally behind my back, and my wrists are tied. He suspends my arms tightly behind me. I am in so much pain, and scream to be released. Instead a large 2" ballgag is stuffed into my mouth... This makes me drool so much I am dripping wet. I can't stand how much I am drooling, but I can see it's turning my husband on. I am sitting on a heavy water drum. There's lots of gag talk, as I demand for him to let me go. Instead he doesn't and adds more rope. Our jovial joking mood quickly changes to agonizing screams in pain as more and more ropes bind my body tightly. My tits are pulled out as he slaps my breasts hard... He also slaps my legs getting the desired response. I struggle hard to get released, and seemingly can't! I am so pissed as I continue to struggle and the ropes continue to pile on. I am arched the opposite way from my arms, and pulled down towards my knees. Extreme pain radiates through my body. He blindfolds me with his smelly dew rag, and he toe ties me tightly. I can't believe this! I said I didn't feel like making a clip... This is my brutal delivery anyways!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5414kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 459.2 MB