• Missing image hosts.

3 23.08%
  • Installation process to hard.

0 0%
  • I don't need this.

1 7.69%
  • Other problem. (Please comment!)

1 7.69%

Thread: InstaIMG - Userscript that automatically skips "click to continue" pages and takes you directly to the image  

Images

InstaIMG - Userscript that automatically skips "click to continue" pages and takes you directly to the image

Hi.

I've had a little bit free time yesterday and decided to make a script that automatically skips those annoying "click here to continue" pages. Currently 28 image hosters are supported. I will add more as time permits. Feel free to make suggestions and give feedback.

• acidimg.cc
    • chronos.to
    • coreimg.net
    • cuteimg.cc
    • damimage.com
    • fapat.me
    • gogoimage.org
    • ima.gy
    • imagebam.com
    • imagetwist.com
    • imagevenue.com
    • img.yt
    • imgaws.com
    • imgbabes.com
    • imgcandy.net
    • imgchili.net
    • imgclick.net
    • imgflare.com
    • imgmaid.net
    • imgspice.com
    • imgspot.org
    • imgstudio.org
    • imgtrex.com
    • imx.to
    • myimg.club
    • pic-maniac.com
    • picpig.org
    • pixhost.to

Userscripts are JavaScript codes that are being execute as soon as you visit a certain website. They have the ability to run code in the context of that said website. Some browsers support userscripts natively, others will need an extension installed for it to work.

Chrome: Install extension => https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jmpbldmpobfkfo
    Firefox: Install extension => https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/fir.../greasemonkey/
    Other browser? Read here: https://github.com/OpenUserJs/OpenUs...eginners-HOWTO

After installing the userscript extension (e.g. Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey) you can add the userscript itself:

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/31634...staIMG.user.js

Feel free to post questions and feedback.

Greetings

Images

Re: InstaIMG - Userscript that automatically skips "click to continue" pages and takes you directly to the image

Thank you for your contribution. Please note that: "This script is no longer anonymously available on this site. Log in and check your Greasy Fork account settings."

That may stop quite some people from having a go at it.

Images

Re: InstaIMG - Userscript that automatically skips "click to continue" pages and takes you directly to the image

Hi,

Can you update the script and include imx.to ?

Thanks!

Images

Pretty good idea.
    2 per cent of humanity has died, is dying or will die from a pandemic. Will there be rioting? Looting? Societal breakdown? No, the remaining 98 percent will rush to stores to purchase large amounts of toilet paper.

Thanks to all of the original artists!

All of my posts : https://vipergirls.to/search.php?do=...st&showposts=1

My Blog : https://video-captain.blogspot.com/

Images

Quote Originally Posted by StoraPattar View Post
    Hi,

Can you update the script and include imx.to ?

Thanks!
    Done.

Images

Thanks, great job!

Images

Works well but kind of a pain in the ass to have to sign up to the site to grab it. Apparently it's tagged as "adult content" or something. Kind of a bullshit tag if that's the case because the script itself has no content at all. Just works on some adult sites which are totally unaffected by any settings on Greasy Fork
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~Some of my Newer Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Previous Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Some of my Video Faves~~
    I just don't care anymore. Hiatus indefinitely extended.

Images

works great, thanks

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Weaz3L View Post
    Works well but kind of a pain in the ass to have to sign up to the site to grab it. Apparently it's tagged as "adult content" or something. Kind of a bullshit tag if that's the case because the script itself has no content at all. Just works on some adult sites which are totally unaffected by any settings on Greasy Fork
    I just tried it and could install without logging in. Can you try it again?