Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Lucky
Genres: ballgag, Brunettes, Busty, crotchrope, gags
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I pull her tits out from her tight spandex dress. Lucky has some great all natural tits. I grope them a bit before I start slapping them. I slap them a good 15 times. I stop a few times and give them a good squeeze. I grab another bundle of rope and start wrapping it below and above her breasts. Her lower arms are tied to her waist. I make a simple chest harness by catching a rope under her tits and pulling it up tight. I get out my camera and take some pics. I order her to turn for me and she does this without any lip... amazing, LOL. I sit her in a chair and tell her to stay. What does she do?... She gets up and starts hopping away laughing. I've noticed her trying to push the ballgag out as I've been tying her, but I wanted to get the rope work finished. Thats my own fault for trying to be nice. Now I'm at a good point to fix that. I remove the ballgag and stuff a shop rag in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape nice and tight. I grab her by her hair and slap her tits some more. I then untie the rope around her neck. At this point she's not being quite as bratty. I'm guessing this won't last long though, lol

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 291.8 MB