Genres: BDSM

As Told by Eden I'm left to dangle by my neck string for a while while he sits back and watches. He seems to be getting some kind of perverse pleasure from watching me bound and gagged like this. After a while, the man releases my neck string, and then grabs a hold of the leash he tied to my crotchrope earlier and yanks on it making me to follow him. he makes me walk 5 or 6 feet and then he stops and spanks my ass hard, over and over. He yanks on the crotchrope leash and I'm made to follow again. he smacks my ass and gropes my tits. This goes on several more times before we reach our destination. Instead of a neck string, he ties my crotchrope leash up high to an overhead pulley thingy. I guess so I can't get away... Like I could anyway with my arms tied the way they are and my ankles hobbled. He leaves, but returns shortly. Once again he manhandles and gropes me and smacks my ass hard over and over. Then he unties my ankles. I really doubt he's letting me go, so I'm a little worried about what his plans are for me. He picks me up and orders me to stick my feet through the openings below the arm rests on an old office chair. I comply. What else can I do? Sitting in the chair backwards, he ties me chest ropes to the back of the chair and then ties my ankles up to the arm rests. I'm pretty much toast by this point. It's taking all my energy just to breathe, because the ropes are so tight around my chest. He's still not done. He wraps my gag with Black tape! He then starts smacking my ass again. Like I said, I can barely breathe and then he starts in with that. Just as I feel I'm about to lose consciousness, I wake up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.3 MB