I'm babysitting my neighbors boy, bored out of our minds with nothing to do. I ask him what he wants to do, and he mentions wanting to play a game where I get tied up and struggle. these day, how do they think of this stuff? I agree to play along, acting like a damsel in distress, but really it's all just fun and games. I tell him to get me something to tie myself up with, and he returns with a roll of duct tape! He tells me exactly where to put it, and before he helps me tape my hands behind my back, I tell him if I was really being tied he would need something to keep me quiet. He hands me his sock, which I stuff in my mouth and seal in with 4 more pieces of duct tape. Once I'm all taped up, I play along, struggling around on the floor, and trying to get up and hop around. Then all of a sudden a hear the duct tape again and I exclaim, more tape?! He ends up adding more tape to my torso to keep my arms and wrists in place. Now I really can't get free, even if I wanted to! As I struggle and pull on the duct tape it become twisted and more and more uncomfortable. I tell him I don't want to play anymore, and to please untie me, but that's when he turns into an evil little brat! He runs away and leaves me there all tied up! I have no idea where he is going, boy are his parents going to me!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 102.1 MB