Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Genres: Bondage, barefoot, bastinado, Blondes, breast torture, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, garter and stockings, nipple clamps, nose hooks, post/pole/tree tied
Video language: English

With eden ow flipped around, I stand behind her and remove the clamps. I start alternating between slapping her tits and squeezing them. Next I add a crotchrope and tie it off high, out in front, and tight! The rope disappears inside of poor eden. The tight natural fiber intruder also her hips forward in a most delightful manner. Her lags are spread and once again tied to the table legs. I sit and once again watch eden mmmpph and do somewhat of a limited movement dance. Something is missing though... ahhh clamps. I took them off earlier so I could easily slap her tits. I add a skirt hanger to her nipples this time. I place a thin piece of flexible bamboo rod through a hole in the post and tie the hanger to the bamboo. The bamboo keeps the hanger pulled up and taught. It's not tight enough for my liking though so I attempt to tighten it more and the bamboo actually snaps. Oh well...

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:42:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 4.9 GB