Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Serene
Genres: Bondage, barefoot, bastinado, Blondes, breast torture, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, garter and stockings, nipple clamps, nose hooks, post/pole/tree tied
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I unbutton Serene's suit coat and then her blouse, exposing serenes perfect all natural tits. I grab some thin twine and tie them up. Not the best breast bondage in the world, but it works. Its hot today as can be seen by the sweat pouring off Serene. I like sweaty bondage! I put her on the dirty concrete floor and let her roll around for a while. Her bondage isn't restrictive enough for my liking so I grab more rope and tie her feet and then I rope her into a severe arching hogtie. I leave her on her stomach for a while and let her rock forward and back. There is no way she can roll on her side, so I help her. This is one tight hogtie. My only regret is that I didn't have time to tie her head back by her harness gag. At the very end I take some pics and then I release her from the hogtie and you see a huge smile from Serene. I think she got what she wanted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 366.5 MB