Thread: Hegre-Art - Marlene - Glass Table Part 3 - x48  

Images

Hegre-Art - Marlene - Glass Table Part 3 - x48

Private Member
    Images
    North of equator between Pacific and Atlantic Oceans 

Re: Hegre-Art - Marlene - Glass Table Part 3 - x48

Hi Raphael. Any chance we could get a re-up on this set?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tallpaul View Post
    Hi Raphael. Any chance we could get a re-up on this set?
    Seriously? This is a 9 y/o post.

The ONE and only!!!

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Twou2222 View Post
    Seriously? This is a 9 y/o post.
    Yes, seriously. Had a drive go bad and lost most of the files, this was one of them. This set and part 1 are not available anywhere as far as I could find.

Private Member
    Images

Yes, seriously. Had a drive go bad and lost most of the files, this was one of them. This set and part 1 are not available anywhere as far as I could find.
    OK, found a working link for this set and part 1 at PlanetSuzy.

Elite Prospect
    Images

OK, found a working link for this set and part 1 at PlanetSuzy.
    Can you please post this part (part 3) here?

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by z_p View Post
    Can you please post this part (part 3) here?
    Excuse jumping the queue but I will start a new post. It makes sense to reply here but I got a strike a few weeks back for helping with a similar request on the basis of not being the thread owner

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by k00lDJ View Post
    Excuse jumping the queue but I will start a new post. It makes sense to reply here but I got a strike a few weeks back for helping with a similar request on the basis of not being the thread owner
    Ohh is that so? I didn't know you about that, I thought it was always encouraged to update in the same thread!

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by z_p View Post
    Ohh is that so? I didn't know you about that, I thought it was always encouraged to update in the same thread!
    As far as I know you can reply with the same set, but not to post parts 2 or 3, e.g. of the same set in a thread you didn't started...

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Papaku View Post
    As far as I know you can reply with the same set, but not to post parts 2 or 3, e.g. of the same set in a thread you didn't started...
    I've always followed that understanding, I post the exact same set but to a different (more reliable) host, except back in March I got a "Reason: Misc. Violation: See administrative note and/or PM." The reason given; you are not the thread owner. I've no problem with the decision, the infractions quickly expire, but it put me on the back foot as to what I can and can't do when someone asks for a re-upload

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by k00lDJ View Post
    I've always followed that understanding, I post the exact same set but to a different (more reliable) host, except back in March I got a "Reason: Misc. Violation: See administrative note and/or PM." The reason given; you are not the thread owner. I've no problem with the decision, they expire in a short time, but it put me on the back foot as to what I can and can't do when someone asks for a re-upload
    Well, I've done this a lot of times, even in threads from stronger users and never happened this to me. Maybe the moderator misunderstood the rules.

Images

Each section has its own Rules and Guidelines. It is best to check these before posting in any section. Generally, for archives sections when a thread has dead content the set can be reuploaded in the same thread. If a set still exists in an Archive section a new thread with the same set can be uploaded 3 months after the last time the set was uploaded. Again check the section Rules and Guidelines before posting.

Collections threads are different as many users start a thread with a theme and it is therefore that user's thread. It is considered thread hijacking if anyone else posts content in that user's thread. Of course comments about the thread or sets in a thread are not considered hijacking. Check the Rules and Guidelines before posting.

Contact a member of the staff if you are ever unsure if something is allowed or not.

13. Liked by 2 users: k00lDJ, z_p

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Papaku View Post
    Well, I've done this a lot of times, even in threads from stronger users and never happened this to me. Maybe the moderator misunderstood the rules.
    Yes, that's my experience too before last month. Maybe, but it is what is and I refrain from challenge decisions, just learn and move on thanks for talking.

15. Liked by 2 users: bOOmy, z_p

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    Each section has its own Rules and Guidelines. It is best to check these before posting in any section. Generally, for archives sections when a thread has dead content the set can be reuploaded in the same thread. If a set still exists in an Archive section a new thread with the same set can be uploaded 3 months after the last time the set was uploaded. Again check the section Rules and Guidelines before posting.

Collections threads are different as many users start a thread with a theme and it is therefore that user's thread. It is considered thread hijacking if anyone else posts content in that user's thread. Of course comments about the thread or sets in a thread are not considered hijacking. Check the Rules and Guidelines before posting.

Contact a member of the staff if you are ever unsure if something is allowed or not.
    Thanks, appreciate for the clarifications!

17. Liked by 1 user: k00lDJ