Genres: BDSM

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sassy waits thoroughly, and tightly bound and seated... what else is she going to do. I soon return and remove her huge red ballgag. It is replaced with a hraness ballgag which is just as big or maybe even a little bigger. I make it on her mouth and tightly strap down all the buckles. Next sassy goes on the floor. I tell her to struggle. She does for a while. She starts off enthusiastic, but it diminishes. I think more restrictive bondage is in order. I hogtie her complete with her head pulled back by the D-ring on her gag. I leave her and once again, I order her to struggle. I know she can't escape... the struggle is for our enjoyment. After just a little bit, a big puddle of drool has formed under her chin. I eventually put her on her side so we can get a different view. After a while of her struggling on her side, I give her bound tits a few slaps and then I clamp her nipples with the heavy duty green clamps. I leave her again. She looks tuckered out, like she's given up. That's what I like to see. I bet she won't be so sassy from now on. I tell her I'm leaving for a few hours and this gets her struggling and moaning again! Instead of leaving I take some pics. At the end of the clip I added a deleted scene where sass is gagged with a 6" round foam ball.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 528.0 MB