Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Serene Isley
Genres: Bondage, fetish, Gags, Hogtie, Drooling, Torture, Orgasms, whipping, spanking
Video language: English

Serene had bugged me continuously about giving her money for yoga classes. I declined as she had a history of not finishing what she started, but the thought of Serene being even more flexible was appealing. I finally gave in and sure enough she quit after 2 classes. One way or another she's going to do her yoga. The clip starts with Serene bound in a Lotus position, a common yoga position. She's not too happy about it. I don't want to hear her complain, so I stuff her moth with a rag and then seal it in with black tape. I leave her in this position for a while longer while she struggles. I think that since she wasted a lot of my money that her positions should be a lot more strenuous. I hoist her up off the bed. She is now in a position that I made up that I like to call the suspended Lotus. I leave her hanging like this for a while before putting Serene in a more strenuous variation I call suspended Lotus strappado. Its the same, but her bound arms are pulled up behind her and tied off. This really make the position uncomfortable, not only on her arms and shoulders, but it also impedes her breathing. She really has to concentrate now. This is what yoga is all about. I like Serene like this. I pull her tits out before I walk away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 236.0 MB