Cast: Wings Anal
Genres: Asian, Thai, Shaved, Blowjob, Anal sex
Video language: English

Wings does anything. With anyone. Boy or girl. You can see from her looks, she has a cute face and a great figure, but she is also a bit dykey too. The brown skin fucking machine willingly does everything, and so she barely betrayed herself with a slight moan when I squeezed half a tube of cold lubricant up her ass. A pleasant effervescent anal fuck. She will probably get one of her girlfriends to suck my sperm out of her asshole, but I will have to get that on another video. What you get here is Wings singing, yeah fuck my ass, while I bugger her well used shyte tunnel. Nice brown glistening buttocks grip and massage my cock as I pump deep up her rectum. You can see her sweet pink box as I hold her vagina flaps apart, and she is creaming herself with globules of white orgasmic mucous. She certainly likes cock up her ass. Certainly enjoys getting used. Wings does anything with anyone, she would probably go down on your ugly fat wife too. Plain and simple dirty ass fuck on clean HD video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12568kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.5 GB