Thread: Teendreams - Cassidy - Gallery 14028 - 182x  

Private Member
    Images

Re: Cassidy - Gallery 14028 - 182x

Thank-you Jumala! You know this girl is so sweet and so soft that...

Ok let me start the other way around:

I could write a book about what I don't like about dildo-containing photoshoots and I'm sure you don't want to hear all that. -But one of the things I don't like is that it just ruins one of the 'things' that make galleries hot: That softness and sweetness that is femininity.

I just started to write a longer version here but I have to keep this short. When a woman pleasures herself, she is the actor in the act... -And that's not female.

I guess people could argue the hell out of that and if you want to I'll give you a run for your money but I think I'll just leave it at that for now and not try to play devils advocate by listing off possible objections to that assertion and trying to counter them in this reply. I've only got a few minutes here.

The way she fools around with that dildo isn't too bad. It's like - not extreme or anything. It almost looks like an afterthought they threw in there.

-Like she's just giving the damn things a few dry runs and then asking me:

"Do you get the idea here? How would you like to do that now?"

The whole thing is still basically her just showing herself to the viewer and...

I like that. Wearing ponytails... Oh yes! It's the ponytails. It's the way she poses. It's her expressions and her personality.

Well anyway I either got that across or not but thank-you for this great gallery of a soft sexy sweety, jum.

Edit: Oh yeah and of course I love the fact that she shows her ass so much too!