Thread: Hard Times in Hornsville - a new online adult/fetish game  

Images

Thumbs up Hard Times in Hornsville - a new online adult/fetish game

Hello!

I am Unlikely, and I have just published my adult interactive fiction game tuday. Yay for me!
    Hard Times in Hornsville is a sandbox time management game focusing on adult themes, including several fetishes.
    The game is focused on player choice and interaction. Compared to similar games the descriptions are shorter but can vary significantly depending on the players looks, statistics and previous decisions. The content is highly modular, separate pairings and fetishes can be accessed independently from each other. You can become a headstrong, dominant transwoman with a huge dick or a freakishly muscular but meek man working as a submissive housemaid.
    The game currently contains more than 350k characters (about 70k words) worth of text, over 50 3D rendered images and a dynamic player avatar.
    This release is considered an alpha state of the game with about 1/3 to 1/5 of the planned content ready.

You can check it out here: https://hornsville.com
    Comments, criticisms, reviews are most certainly welcome!
    Also, like all the other greedy creators, I have a Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/hornsville Patrons will be able take part in voting about what the next update should contain.
    The game will feature monthly updates. Each update will expand two separate parts of the game, one chosen by me the other chosen by the patrons of the game.
    Patrons paying 5$ monthly or more will get access to the new updates earlier.
    I have included more info about the game below!

Current content:

Pairings (from most to least common): MF, MM, FM, FF
    Transformations (from most to least content): MtF, Feminization (without actual physical transformation), Muscle growth, Dumbing down
    Fetishes: Player submission, Humiliation, Maids, Crossdressing, Sissyfication, Exhibitionism, Hypnotism, Fuckmachines, Spanking
    Player customization: A highly customizable player character with several available hairstyles, beardstyles, makeup options and clothes
    Endings: Five are available( Depraved bum, Lab freak, Sissy mannequin, Fuckmachine victim, Whore's plaything)
    Other erotic content: Masturbation and prostitution (the ability to pick up hookers of either gender)
    Non-erotic content: A complex time and money management system, with purchasable things, jobs and a daily upkeep.

Notes:

- Most featured fetishes have a voluntary and an involuntary access route
    - MM content in this game means actual gay content (sex between men), not just the player getting transformed into a woman and then sucking some dicks.
    - The more extreme transformations are currently contained in Bad Ends
    - All currently available endings are Bad Ends

Things that will definitely get in (these features are already planned out): - Prostitution (the player working as either a prostitute or a pimp)
    - Threesomes, orgies
    - More dominance options for the player (the player acting as an actual dominant/sadist)
    - More futanari content
    - Leather, rubber, bondage and other fetishistic clothing
    - CFNM, CMNM, CMNF, CFNF content, including but not limited to a strip bar
    - S/m content
    - Sex toys

Things that might get in (this will mostly depend on patron interest):
    - Cuckolding, infidelity
    - More vanilla content (dating, stable relationships etc.)
    - Pregnancy
    - Voyeurism

Images

Re: Hard Times in Hornsville - a new online adult/fetish game

Hello,

From now on, you can download the offline, stand-alone version of the game for Windows 7/Vista/10 from here:

https://hornsville.com/download.html