Thread: Nubiles - Ariel Rebel - Set 06 - Playful Teen - 132x  

Images

Nubiles - Ariel Rebel - Set 06 - Playful Teen - 132x

Private Member
    Images

Re: Ariel Rebel - Set 06 - Playful Teen - 132x

-Nice shoot-name! I don't care if she wasn't one. She could've passed!

-But that only talks about one of the words in the title. Regarding playful:

I don't think it's easily possible that she wasn't that. Except for people in true show-biz, there is only a certain (though of course varying) degree that people can 'put on' a fake personality. How can she look like that all the time without actually being at least capable of being it?

To 'put on' a "playful" expression is almost always to extent to be playful. In fact, even if it's all a big 'put-on'...

-Even acting is...

playing.

-Know what I mean? -And she has a natural talent for playing this way.

Tell me that this

is altogether fake. I tell you that the personality you see there is her.

Anyway I saw her on TV. That's "her".

-But let us say that I'm totally wrong about all that. A playful Ariel... (-Sounds nice, doesn't it?)

A "playful Ariel" almost certainly existed at one time or another. She didn't just pop into existence in 2003. Canada: 2002, 2001, 2000... The sun and the stars existed then, and that's for sure. Canada has bears and they were shitting in the woods in 2001, sure as I'm sitting here! When did 9/11 happen? -In 2001, of course. I'm sure she saw the news back then. She remembers it. How she reacted to that I'm sure I don't know. -Probably the same as many other people.

-Many other teenagers. Maybe she wrote about that memory in her blog. When I get there, that's one of the things I'll be checking for.

-Among other things. -Among other things... As you grow older, your younger self doesn't just immediately die away.

Whether she is "acting" in these pictures or not, I can SEE a playful Ariel. I can

SEE

a

playful teen.

Thank-you Jum!

3. Liked by 2 users: lafever, viperbuffalo