Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

This is a video similar to other video's where I have talked about my gain, but very unique because I touch on something I've never talked about in other gaining fantasy chats. Something I've never shared with you, is how The Unknown of gaining turns me on. What I mean is, I love not knowing where the weight will go on my body. Is my belly going to hang lower? how much bigger will my thighs get? Will I still be able to walk in 100 pounds? When will I no longer be able to walk up a flight of stairs? My fat rolls and backfat are already so big, how huge will they be in 100 pounds? 200 pounds? Its all sooooo hot. These are all unknown's. All things I think about. All things that make me want to get fatter , fatter and fatter until I'm as big as a house. I ponder what life would be like at 700, or even 800, and what I wouldn't be able to do anymore. I start the video off going over my gain so far. I can't fathom how I reached 600 at 23yrs(actually 22yrs old, I messed up!) and my thoughts of being so fat, then I get into what turns me on about the future, the unknown of gaining. And mention immobility,(actual quote- "I flirt with the idea of idea, I know I'm young, and that's not normal, but I've never been a normal girl.") I Talk about my boyfriend/feeder, The encouragement from someone who wants to fatten me really helps. and needing someone to take care of me once I get too huge to care for myself If you like hearing 600 pound women talk about their gain, you will LOVE this full video! Mmmmmm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8823kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 763.6 MB