Thread: WTFPass Dare to take part in a real college orgy 1067x1600 132 pics  

Images

WTFPass Dare to take part in a real college orgy 1067x1600 132 pics

Set Name : Dare to take part in a real college orgy
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 132

This is the latest of our sex party movies, and so far this is my favorite! Wanna know what made this hot and steamy sex party so special? The game that we played, truth or dare! Honestly, I've never thought that some game could turn on the heat so much! I thought games were only good to make the pretty and sexy party girls relax, but today I discovered that a good game can really set a tone for the whole party. I bet you know how to play truth or dare, so I'm not gonna explain the rules. I'll just tell you that each and every question that we asked eachother was totally explicit and provokative, and every task the players had to perform was extremely dirty and obscene. Are you intrigued? Then welcome to our college fuck party! All the questions that we sexy students asked each other could make anyone blush, but not our cute and nasty college girls! They had to confess about the number of the guys they slept with (though it was damn hard for some of them to remember the exact number), tell us about their wildest sexual fantasies and describe their first sex. Their answers surprised even me. Who would have thought that these beautiful and sweet college girls were so filthy and sleazy? Guys shared their wildest sex stories, and the party was getting hotter and hotter. But as you remember, the game was called truth or dare, so we didn't only speak the truth about our sex lives, we also dared to do the raunchiest things ever... The first one to dare was my buddy who had to strip for the lusty college chicks. Actually he's a great dancer, so this task was easy for him. The girls got so aroused that they started sucking him off in the middle of his strip show. Then our tasks for each other got more and more perverted. Would you dare to do an extreme college deep throat? Would you dare to have anal sex? Would you dare to go for college DP? Would you dare to be drilled by three guys at once? Would you dare to perform lesbian action? Would you dare to take part in a real college orgy? The answer to all of these questions was - yes, yes, sure! After this incredible college sex party we were all sore and exhausted, but so happy and totally satisfied.