Thread: WTFPass Eva, Sabina, Aruna, Izi - Mafia game leads to hot and hard college fucking 1067x1600 78 pics  

Images

WTFPass Eva, Sabina, Aruna, Izi - Mafia game leads to hot and hard college fucking 1067x1600 78 pics

Set Name : Eva, Sabina, Aruna, Izi - Mafia game leads to hot and hard college fucking
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 78

I've always thought that playing some silly game is the best way to start any college sex party. Everybody has fun, laughs and cracks jokes, isn't that cool? But this time we found mafia cards and decided to give it a try. I know, this is a psychological game that involves observation and study of the way the others act, speak and so on. But don't forget that we were gonna play with the hottest and filthiest college sluts, so I knew the game would be a hell of a fun. So we all sat in a circle, cards were handed out and the game began. I was the leading man, giving instructions to the players and ok, I'll admit that, devouring the pretty party girls with my eyes. I knew who was mafia and it was amusing to watch everyone argue and debate. After a while I really screwed up, I forgot to tell the players who got killed by the mafia, and we had to start all over. This time I chose to be one of the players. We decided to make the game a little more exciting by adding a new rule. Now everyone who got out of the game was supposed to strip naked. I guess all guys at our hot sex party wanted to get the beautiful college girls naked as soon as possible, but ironically, my buddies and me were the first ones to undress. Oh well, we we could wait, because by that time it was obvious the the mafia game was gradually turning into a real college orgy. Soon most of us were naked, and everyone was really turned on. Mafia won, it was time to throw away the cards and plunge into hard fucking! Would you believe me that all of the college chicks at our party were truly insatiable and cock-hungry? All four of them wanted more, wanted it bad, wanted it hard. They couldn't get enough of our cocks, and to tell you the truth, it felt really awesome. One of the hot student girls was so badass, she let us drill her asshole really hard, and then she went for crazy college DP! Besides, she took part in hot lesbian action and sucked off all the guys at this unbelievable college orgy. Yeah, this is the kind of girls who get invited to our wild sex parties and make them truly unforgettable! As for you, you can enjoy all the dirty details in this kick-ass adult party movie. I know you're gonna be blown away!