Thread: [Import Tuner] Catherine Kluthe  

Images

[Import Tuner] Catherine Kluthe

Catherine Kluthe is a Filipino-German model. She has appeared in Import Tuner and MMA Sports Magazine. She had done photo shoots for lingerie and Benchwarmer Trading Cards.

----------------

Catherine Kluthe - Smoking Hot
    Catherine Kluthe Import Model Front

Anything naughty.
    Well, I did get out of about two tickets by really flirting with the cop. That is not that bad. Oh, I know a sin! There was a bachelor party here from N.Y. and I talked the guy into not cheating on his fiance. He didn't want to party anymore and they hated me. Hmmm, naughty...I really can't think of anything really naughty. Maybe except for the way I flirt with a guy. I just club him over the head and drag him back to my den. You put me on the spot. I will probably remember a really great story tomorrow.

Call me when you remember.
    What if it's at 4 a.m.?

Text first.
    [Laughs]

Dragging men back to you den...what kind of guy would you bonk over the head?
    I like guys to look like they can be metrosexual, but not actually be. I still want them to be a man. Also, I like a little bit of a belly during the winter when I cook a lot. Kind of like a bear. Thin in the summer and fat in the winter. Also, they need to have something special that others don't. They must like my cooking and have short hair. I don't like rockstar kind of hair. A nice car doesn't hurt.

Define nice car.
    Something that isn't going to fall apart. It doesn't have to be super expensive, but I don't want to worry about it breaking down.

Anything in particular?
    I like the 350Z, Audi's, and Ken Gushi's car.

For the last question, which is usually the first: How did you get into modeling?
    I remember going to a photographer a while ago to take some nice pictures to have for myself and she said that I wasn't photogenic and would never make it as a model. She told me that I should go home and look into a mirror. I started crying. Actually, I hyperventilated. I was so mad I ended up going to a different photographer and sending the pics to local agencies and got a bunch of work.

And now you're on the cover of a semi-reputable magazine.
    Thank you, Ms. Hatin' Photographer Bitch!

Yes, Catherine, tell us how you really feel!
    [Laughs]

Catherine Kluthe
    Height: 5'5"

Measurements: 34C - 24 -34

Ethnicity: "Germapino" (German and Filipino)

Sign: Virgo

Birthday: August 30th

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

https://www.catherinekluthe.net;www.m...om/lasvegascat

Thanks: My mom, my family, the Pepers, Mary, Lily, Jon, Jarrett,the entire FD crew,and Import Tuner

http://www.importtuner.com/models/impp_0811_import_model_catherine_kluthe/index.html 

Sig by Loonatik

Images

re: [Import Tuner] Catherine Kluthe

That is one HOT Asian rack!!!!

Nice find, -84!!!
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

3. Liked by 1 user: kobain7778

Images

re: [Import Tuner] Catherine Kluthe

Thanks BW.

Sig by Loonatik

Private Member