Thread: NewSensations Angel Smalls - Don't Get Mixed Up With Dirty Angel - 68x - 2017-06-07  

Elite Prospect
    Images

NewSensations Angel Smalls - Don't Get Mixed Up With Dirty Angel - 68x - 2017-06-07

Images

NewSensations Re: Angel Smalls - Don't Get Mixed Up With Dirty Angel - 68x - 2017-06-07

Angel is so dam hot! Love the school uniform as I just fuck the shit out of my sister in her uniform this morning. She came in as usual before leaving for school to help me with my morning wood which usually consist of a hand-job/blowjob and finishing by dropping my load in her panties. But this time I must have got her really horny as I finger fucked her, getting that pussy dripping. So naturally she climb on top fully clothed, pulled her panties to the side and lower herself on my cock and started riding me! I love watching her face as she moans and squirms on my pole but she had to keep it down with mom downstairs We were really getting into it when mom yelled out that it was time to leave. MY sister just jumped off and scampered downstairs - I was like ...HUH??? She was back a few minutes later, evil grin on her face. She told mom that she forgot to print her assignment out and that I would drop her to school - smart girl! Then she was straight on the bed, on all fours, her ass up, skirt dropped down, she pulled her panties to the side saying "wanna fuck me from behind?" With the house to ourselves Hannah could let herself go. Her gasping, screeching and moaning sounded so awesome as I pumped her pussy with my swollen member. I lifted one leg and thrust harder into her as she moaned "...OH my GAWD, yesss...OH FUCK!" We kept at it for maybe another 20mins before I got her to suck my cock. Then entering her honey pot again, she looked back at me and said "I want you to cum inside me!" Gripping her hips I hammered a series of rapid thrust before busting my nut juice into her cunt - the both of us moaning out load. I kept my cock in her as long as I could - this was a treat as she rarely lets me cum inside her - until it slide out. She flipped over, sat on the bed and adjusted her panties, then with legs apart, tapped the front of her panties over her pussy and asked "So, did you enjoy cumming in your sisters pussy?" ...cheeky smirk on her face! I dropped her at school, just making it in time. But we arranged to meet up during her lunch break so we could fuck again, something we have been doing more often these days. But this is a story for another day.