Cast: Rei Kitajima
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Mature, Madness, Fetish, BlowJob, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese

Many times I heard the incredible stories of people receiving an orgasm from simple kissing "passionately". About eccentrics losing consciousness during a stormy orgasm. About strange and inappropriate behavior of some individuals after a stormy and prolonged sex. A striking example: The character Jim from "American Pie", which managed to finish just one touch only beauty Nadi. I always listened to these stories with a polite smile, even though he was at that moment on the verge of hysterical and uncontrollable laughter. Is there such sensitive people? However, looking at the offer to your attention the film, I realized that in this life can be absolutely everything) And like the heroine behaves as usual. But at times her eyes became cloudy and glass, and facial expression on her face is exciting and frightening at the same time. And during the next orgasm a woman just shakes and turns, sometimes even her body "stiffens" and out of his mouth comes out copious white foam - a clear sign of progressive epilepsy. In any case, seeing this movie, I can believe everything you want .... even if at first glance it seems incredible ....) Although this is also just a spectacular game Actress .... but for some reason that it was she who convinced me that "the impossible - very possibly")

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 645.4 MB