Cast: Gangbang Creampie Girl 31 and the guys Butters, eLmO, Focker, Gator, Mason, Mitt, Thomas
Genres: 8 Creampies, Blondes, Blowjobs, Creampie, Cum Drinking, Cum Martini, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Facial, Gangbang, Gokkun, Petite, Public, Shaved, Squirting, Upskirt
Video language: English

At first glance I would not have pegged this girl to be a complete nymphomaniac, but the good thing is that you can never judge a book by it's cover. As the routine goes we took her out to one of our favorite pubs for some food and cocktails and of course deep conversation. She removed her panties in public and spread her legs exposing her big pussy lips or as she refers to them as "meat curtains." This tiny firecracker was not shy about anything, she told me what her fantasies are and what the cocksmen should do to her once back on the gangbang station. Most of the girls that we have shot gangbang creampie videos of have some limitations to what the guys can do to them... not this girl. She took the 7 cocksmen for one of the best rides thus far. Each guy gave her a creampie, plus 3 of them decided to make another cum deposit on her pretty face and in her warm mouth. Please let me now what your thoughts are on the new update format. We have also added more behind the scenes video of Gangbang Creampie episode #31. Below are some stills from the video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.1 GB