Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

She thinks you would be better suited taking her cock. She is going to put you in an intensive strap-on training program. I never look back and historically his devotion was mediocre at best. Has expertly rigged her ass slut in a beautiful leather suspension harness for some devious spin-fuck entertainment. Download and enjoy! You know how it's fun to watch someone work when they really enjoy their job? That's me these days. This one is fun! I've a clip called Fuck Me. My slave thought they wanted the same treatment as in the clip. I honestly think they changed their mind during this because it was *oh* so darn frustrating, to be so close but so far. I love making that feeling happen.. You know how it's fun to watch someone work when they really enjoy their job? That's me these days. This one is fun! I've a clip called Fuck Me. My slave thought they wanted the same treatment as in the clip. I honestly think they changed their mind during this because it was *oh* so darn frustrating, to be so close but so far. I love making that feeling happen..

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19361kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB