Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: imagetwist.com  

Images

imagetwist.com

I've tried clicking images with files at ImageTwist, but, every time I try, I get a chat window and the image never seems to load; is there some special way to download images at Image Twist? Is there a recommended browser? Is there a software program? I'm trying to enlarge celebrity images, for example, but the image never loads for me at Image Twist.

Also, additionally, and alternatively, is there a way to use Viper Ripper to download images from a single page in a thread, without having to or being forced to load all of the images from a thread? I tried using this to get around these problems with Image Twist, but, the ripper proceeded to download the images from a 17 page thread, so, naturally, I stopped it.

Also, my connection speed is impaired, as I'm a bit out of range; I'm supposed to have high speed internet, but, my connection is limited to 760kbps; could that be why the images aren't loading properly for me at Image Twist?

2. Liked by 1 user: nhocleocay

Images

Re: Image Twist

For your first problem try using another browser first. If the problem persists right click the image and choose "view image in a new tab". It should give some useful error message.

For the Viper Ripper to download a single post simply copy the post number link into the ripper (top right hand side # of a post).

No.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    For your first problem try using another browser first. If the problem persists right click the image and choose "view image in a new tab". It should give some useful error message.

For the Viper Ripper to download a single post simply copy the post number link into the ripper (top right hand side # of a post).

No.
    I use Chrome; already tried using another browser, Firefox, and the problem persists; there is no option to view image in new tab in either Chrome or Firebox, I did try view image in Firefox and Open image in new tab in Chrome and they give small, thumb nail images; the other option is open link in new tab, but, that produces the same problem; maybe you're talking about something like an Explorer browser?

Hew will the Ripper recognize a single post? Is there something else I need to copy? Where do I enter the post number into the Ripper? It requires a url in one part, at the top; I usually open the Ripper on my computer; but, how do I do what you say, in a bit more detail, please?

Images

See if I don't mess this up.

Step 1

Click post number on the right.
    This will load the URL for that post in the address bar. Copy to clipboard.

Step 2

Enter address copied from clipboard into VR address bar. Press Add.

Step 3

Once the post is entered to the jobs sections of VR, hit start and download.

Click on enclosed photos if you need a closer look at the process. I hoped that helped. (I hope).

6. Liked by 1 user: loboalfa

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mfan24 View Post
    See if I don't mess this up.

Step 1

Click post number on the right.
    This will load the URL for that post in the address bar. Copy to clipboard.

Step 2

Enter address copied from clipboard into VR address bar. Press Add.

Step 3

Once the post is entered to the jobs sections of VR, hit start and download.

Click on enclosed photos if you need a closer look at the process. I hoped that helped. (I hope).
    Thank you for your help; this sort of works, but all of the images from a post wont download; I did this in one post, and one out of 12 images downloaded; I did this in another post of the same thread and 5 of 12 images loaded; do you have a fix for this? Perhaps another version of Ripper? Oh, and also, the links for your scans would not load; I performed it, because I was somewhat familiar with Viper Ripper and your written instructions are good and complete.

But, the other issue still stands; how are other people loading the full images from Image Twist, while I can't? Are you able to click an image at Image Twist and see the full sized image? If so, how? The webpage freezes with loading image on top of a chat window; the full image will not seem to load for me.

Images

Delete

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mfan24 View Post
    Delete
    What did you delete? I got very busy.
    Thanks for fixing to images; I noticed that either you got a different Ripper than me and/or you were long in while my

Ripper has me as a guest; my area didn't specify the Image Twist in the right space area; I have the Ripper version from about April 01, 2017; was there a newer version of the Ripper?

But, still have those questions; for some reason, people aren't complaining about the Image Twist website on this website, yet it has this loading problem; is there some type of fix that people are using?

Images

Re: imagetwist.com

I am using viper Ripper version 1.04. My browser is Pale Moon. I deleted my past post because it really had no answer to your problems downloading from imagetwist. Maybe you should PM the original poster of the material. There is a chance the material may have been pulled by the uploader or was DMCA'ed by the copyright holder.

In past versions of VR. I have had issue with downloading from Imagetwist. Usually I would use IHG (Internet Host Grabber) on Pale Moon to download from Imagetwist . contacting the original uploader may be your best bet.

Images

What i must write in Payment Info?Support don't work at all-live chat,mail,Skype

Images

It's depends from your payment option.

PayPal - email address
    Payza - same
    Skrill - same
    WebMoney - wmz number
    BTC - btc wallet number

13. Liked by 1 user: bananasplit

Elite Prospect
    Images

Whatsup at imagetwist? I have a payment "on hold" from 14 April. They send me an email...in that email they say that i receive the payment as soon as possible...2 month

Images

Search Skype for imagetwist and contact either person.

Images

I have a pending payment since 12th June, 2107 and still nothing!!!!!

Images

Me too.

Images

Worst image host ever

A lot of images older than 4 or 5 days are not loading
    Click on images get sent to ads and not the images
    Currently no image is loading

Please ban this crappy image host for good

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>