Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Eden
Genres: ballgag, Blondes, crotchrope, gags, pantyhose
Video language: English

As Told by Eden Now all of a sudden after that last hard slap on my inner thigh, I find myself struggling with my arms and legs stretched out in the middle of a hallway. The other really weird thing is that I'm now fully dressed again and wearing makeup! Confused, I just start walking down the hall looking for unlocked doors. I don't know why but in my dream, I really wasn't all that scared. I hate to admit it, but I kind of liked being tied by the doctor, or professor, or whatever he is. I kind of hope he finds me again. I continue walking and looking for unlocked doors. I finally find one! I slowly open it... The man in the lab coat grabs my arm, spins me around and clamps his hand over my mouth with one hand, grabs my arms with the other and then drags me into the room!! He shoves me up against a wall and handcuffs me. He then puts a noose around my neck and ties it to a rope hanging over a pipe in the ceiling. Its loose but not for long. He tightens it around my neck ,making it hard to breathe, or go anywhere! My new clothes don't stay on for long. He pulls my skirt off and then starts binding me with rope. The first thing he does is run the rope around my waist and then he splits my pussy with it, TIGHT. He then runs it under my ass cheeks and then arond my ass. I must say that my ass looked extra good with the ropes under the cheeks. Kind of like a bra for butts. Well that's neither here nor there. He continues adding more and more rope, like he has an endless supply. My ankles are bound, but he leaves a bit of space between them. My elbows are tied together. My wrists are uncuffed and then my wrists are tied in front. As he's binding me, he occasionally stops to grope my tits and ass. He also seems to like smacking my ass as well, but for the most part, he seems intent on tying me with as much rope as possible. After what seems like an eternity, He finally seems done roping me. The ropes are Tight. They are so tight around my chest, that I can barely breathe. I wonder if this is part of his experiment? Next he shoves a red ball in my mouth with lots of crazy leather straps attached. Somehow all the straps are tightly buckled all over on my head. He walks off... I have an appointment I can't miss... I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 762.0 MB