Page 5 of 27 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>

Thread: DivineBitches SiteRip - Ladies and their Slaves  

Elite Prospect
    Images

testing-the-plebian

testing-the-plebian

Flower Tucci,Jack Hammer - October 6, 2009

dominatrix,ass hook,dungeon,squirting,femdom,straight,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Jack Hammer has been pleading for the honor to train with the Divine Bitches and be invited to serve on The Upper Floor. Madeline decides to throw him to the dirtiest dominatrix she knows Mistress Flower Tucci! She's not scared to get her hands dirty and takes on the task of testing Jack out in the dirty bowels of The Armory. Mistress Tucci chews him up, soaks him with her squirting pussy and tortures his cock with a cock crimper. The harder he gets while she teases him with her ass the more it hurts! She uses a rat trap on his balls, fills his ass with an ass hook, smothers him with her big juicy ass and drains his balls till he is left raw and out of breath. It's safe to say Mistress Tucci puts Jack through the ringer. Will he ever have a chance to get out of the bowels of the dungeon and train with the Divine Bitches? Only Maitresse Madeline can decide his fate!
    File size: 414,9 MB
    Video: AVC, 1400 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - testing-the-plebian

Elite Prospect
    Images

suck-my-feet-cuck-husband-while-this-stud-fucks-me

suck-my-feet-cuck-husband-while-this-stud-fucks-me

Bella Rossi,Wolf Hudson,Marcelo - October 9, 2015

Stud,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Bella Rossi's husband sets her up with a day of pampering complete with a fashion photo shoot with a high profile photographer! The photographer becomes enamored with Bella and Bella loves the attention from the hot stud, much to the dismay of her pathetic husband. One thing leads to another and before you know it she is ramming her husband deep in the ass with a strap-on while Wolf, the photographer, documents each and every humiliating thrust. Bella gets so horny, she compares her new stud's dick to her husbands - which just doesn't measure up - then makes her cuck husband suck his fat wang! He's made to make sure it is nice and hard for her to fuck! She fucks her stud passionately and Marcello is rewarded by being able to suck her feet while she cums over and over again on her studs cock. After a sweaty session of banging Bella's stud cums on her pussy and cuck husband is made to clean it up while he only gets to jack off onto her feet.
    File size: 393,2 MB
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - suck-my-feet-cuck-husband-while-this-stud-fucks-me

Elite Prospect
    Images

submitting-to-a-goddess

submitting-to-a-goddess

Aiden Starr,Cliff Adams - August 14, 2013

humiliation,anal,femdom,submission,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Aiden Starr breaks in adorable newcomer Cliff Adams and shows him the hard way how sometimes getting everything you wish for isn't always an easy task. Watch as Cliff is beat to submission and unfortunately for him looses his load way too early and must pay the price. Hard femdom, humiliation, chastity, torture, strap-on anal, fucking and more!
    File size: 543,7 MB
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - submitting-to-a-goddess

Elite Prospect
    Images

stepmother-and-daughter-dominating-duo

stepmother-and-daughter-dominating-duo

Mona Wales,Simone Sonay,Alexander Gustavo - February 5, 2015

mind fuck,slave,electricity,femdom,Face Sitting,Pegging,dildo,straight,dominatrix,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,CBT,orgasm denial

Divine Bitches is all about reality femdom and I am all for helping ladies find the slave of their dreams! I have a little secret, Simone Sonay is Mona Wales stepmom! Simone married Mona's panty wearing submissive father and completely destroyed him! Now she's on the hunt for a submissive slave husband for Mona! Will Alexander Gustavo measure up? This dominant duo toys and plays with Alexander's mind with evil femdom games, electricity punishment, mind fuckery, face sitting, pegging & they both take a ride on his human dildo cock! Will Alexander become a submissive slave husband to Miss Mona Wales? Watch & find out!XO,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
    File size: 686,7 MB

Download File - stepmother-and-daughter-dominating-duo

Elite Prospect
    Images

starr-treatment

starr-treatment

Bobbi Starr,Cole Brooks - July 25, 2012

spanking,pain,zipper,single tail,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Cole Brooks returns to Divine Bitches for an intensely painful and erotic shoot bowing down at the feet of Mistress Bobbi Starr. Mistress Starr looks extra sexy in her full red pantyhose and Cole aims to please taking all the sadistically wicked pain Mistress Starr has to offer. Harsh single tailing, painful spanking, evil zippers, CBT, balls deep strap-on fucking, ass and pussy worship, trampling and a reward with a consequence!
    File size: 614,8 MB

Download File - starr-treatment

Elite Prospect
    Images

sperm-extraction

sperm-extraction

Jack Hammer,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe,Bella Rossi,Madison Young - September 30, 2009

lesbian,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial,Paddle

3 sadistic lesbian scientists are delighted when a new specimen is admitted to the psych ward. He's the finest piece of meat that has come through the doors. The ladies want to be impregnated and Jack finds that the women who run the hospital are crazy and will stop at nothing to get his sperm! They stimulate his prostate, cane and paddle him. His balls are clamped and stretched. The ladies then pull a train on his ass. There's nothing he can do but lie there totally helpless, get used just for his sperm and left like a piece of meat!
    File size: 501,2 MB
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - sperm-extraction

Elite Prospect
    Images

social-media-stalker-punished-milked-of-his-cum-by-miss-mona-wales

social-media-stalker-punished-milked-of-his-cum-by-miss-mona-wales

Ruckus,Mona Wales - January 8, 2014

dominatrix,suspension,bondage,straight,dildo,femdom,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Gorgeous dominatrix Mona Wales returns to Divine Bitches taunting Ruckus for his incessant flirting with her on social media. Ruckus can't wait for Mona to get her hands on him but who ever said it was his decision anyway? This slut needs punishment and Mona decides humiliating his straight edged vegan ass would be the most entertaining. His cock and balls are connected to a ball and chain while he's beat, tied in suspension bondage and rubbed down with a meaty sausage all over his herbivorous body while filling his ass with her meaty cock then used as a human dildo and drained of all his sperm!
    File size: 632,1 MB

Download File - social-media-stalker-punished-milked-of-his-cum-by-miss-mona-wales

Elite Prospect
    Images

small-penis-punishment

small-penis-punishment

Logan Vaughn,Lorelei Lee - August 15, 2012

rope bondage,bondage,pain,blonde,muscle,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Logan Vaughn is used to girls falling all over him with his big muscles and pretty boy blonde hair. Logan is in for a shocking reality when his good looks don't change a damn thing for Mistress Lorelei Lee and instead she treats him like the piece of muscle meat she sees him as. Logan is tied in rope bondage, and whipped repeatedly then caned on his feet until he must beg for mercy! Funny how these muscle boys break under pressure. Another funny thing is how most of these pretty boy muscle men act all macho yet when it comes to their cock it's nothing more than a mouse! How on earth is that supposed to please a Divine lady like Mistress Lee? Logan gets fucked deep in his ass and made to think he is going to fuck and cum Mistress Lorelei yet she just denies him in the end, barely allowed to even smell her pussy as she gets off and left with a penis pump painfully on his hard denied cock!
    File size: 674,2 MB

Download File - small-penis-punishment

Elite Prospect
    Images

small-penis-humiliation-cuckold

small-penis-humiliation-cuckold

Lea Lexis,Wolf Hudson,Cameron Kincade - April 17, 2013

dungeon,humiliation,Chastity,cuckolding,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid pre interview requests to see Cameron Kincade's cock before we even start shooting. Apparently she won't shoot with a man that has anything less than 7 inches. Unfortunately she doesn't tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least, Mistress Lea was extremely disappointed. I can't blame her, Cameron has such a small pathetic little worm that it is probably the smallest we have ever witnessed on Divine Bitches. A shoot that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot, satisfy Lea and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Cameron's big day where he thought he was going to get to fuck Lea turns into cuckold horror! He's whipped, spanked, put in chastity, humiliated made to suck Mistress Lea's bull's cock. CBT and made to watch and lick up the sex she has with her bull and takes a load of cum in his face at the hand of his now satisfied Mistress!
    File size: 687,3 MB

Download File - small-penis-humiliation-cuckold

Elite Prospect
    Images

slippery-when-wet

slippery-when-wet

Mona Wales,Tony Orlando - January 14, 2015

latex,slave,anal,sounding,fetish,femdom,straight,dominatrix,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this week's update is for you! If you don't, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.
    File size: 764,1 MB

Download File - slippery-when-wet

Elite Prospect
    Images

slave-pimped-out-to-suck-construction-worker-dick-for-maitresse-madeline

slave-pimped-out-to-suck-construction-worker-dick-for-maitresse-madeline

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe,Jay Wimp,Owen Gray - April 9, 2014

slave,trans,femdom,straight,dominatrix,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial,Gimp

Passing by the same construction site I always do on my way to work I get oogled and hollered at by all the sweaty construction workers. This gives me a great idea. Since all men are pigs I think of a great scheme to make some easy and fast cash and I use this Divine Bitches to help.Jay Wimp is brand new to Divine Bitches and I decide to dress him up as a girl, teach him to talk dirty and suck cock and pimp him out to the construction workers for blow jobs! He makes a pretty ugly woman so I don't think I'll be able to charge a whole lot but that just means he will have to work extra hard sucking a whole lot of cock just for me!Watch Jay go through his transformation and training. He gets a harsh beating, a humiliating ass fucking and is made to suck gimp dick as training. He even is made to eat the cum out the gimps cock! So disgusting!!
    File size: 772,1 MB

Download File - slave-pimped-out-to-suck-construction-worker-dick-for-maitresse-madeline

Elite Prospect
    Images

slave-in-heaven-part-3-new-york

slave-in-heaven-part-3-new-york

Slave Fluffy,Lorelei Lee - March 18, 2016

gag,zipper,spanking,slave,crop,flogging,Cherry Torn,dildo,femdom,straight,dominatrix,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Slave Fluffy has become a traveling toy for the Divine Bitches to pass around. It is his destiny to attempt to please mistress after mistress, to offer himself to the Bitches in an attempt to make something useful of his life. Lorelei Lee teaches him etiquette in her New York apartment, wrapping his face in duct tape and letting him sniff her perfect pussy through a sweaty stocking. Heavy corporal, spanking, flogging, crops, clamps, rubber bands and a zipper that is pulled off as Lorelei cums, riding this slave boy's face while he is gagged with a dildo gag. This lucky slave gets fucked hard and put away back in his shipping box to be sent off to Mistress Cherry Torn.
    File size: 584,8 MB

Download File - slave-in-heaven-part-3-new-york

Elite Prospect
    Images

sissification-and-humiliation

sissification-and-humiliation

Sean Spurt,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe - February 20, 2013

humiliation,whipping,fetish,femdom,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

This week we have the second installment of a fetish that I personally adore, feminization. I ask you this week to allow me to push your buttons and challenge your manhood stripping you of your entire identity and pushing gender rolls beyond conventional thinking for the sake of getting off!Sean arrives as himself and leaves as Dixie, my new French maid ready to serve anyone and do anything I desire. Dixie learns to be of sexual service to any and all of my friends and if I'm satisfied Dixie will be able to serve the live action shoot this coming Friday. Being a woman is tough and Dixie learns this the hard way with plenty of cruel whipping and deep deep humiliation dished out by me. I fuck her man pussy deep until her clit stick is engorged and she can't help but squirt her juice all over and so much more! This is on sissification transformation you don't want to miss!
    File size: 547 MB

Download File - sissification-and-humiliation

Elite Prospect
    Images

simple-pleasures-a-femdom-surrealist-fantasy

simple-pleasures-a-femdom-surrealist-fantasy

Lance Hart,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe - September 4, 2015

latex,femdom,fetish,Cum Swallowing,Pegging,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,CBT,orgasm denial

Femdom is a woman's goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man's existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.Lance Hart and I are friends, but let's face it, he's still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!
    File size: 536 MB

Download File - simple-pleasures-a-femdom-surrealist-fantasy

Elite Prospect
    Images

simone-sonay-is-mrs-s-ultimate-milf-femdom

simone-sonay-is-mrs-s-ultimate-milf-femdom

Jonah Marx,Simone Sonay - November 25, 2014

femdom,MILF,Petite,drool,straight,dominatrix,slave,Male Sub,Corporal Punishment,bdsm,Prostate Stimulation,Pussy Eating,Face Sitting,humiliation,Fingering,bondage,Pegging,CBT,orgasm denial

Simone Sonay has arrived to Divine Bitches and she is fierce!!!! Bow down to Mrs. S, boys and be sure not to leave any drool on her perfect petite toes. Mrs. S means business and she's here to teach all you bad boys just how bad you've been! Watch as this uber MILF femdom teaches John a lesson the only way she knows how. SEX!
    File size: 438,3 MB

Download File - simone-sonay-is-mrs-s-ultimate-milf-femdom

Page 5 of 27 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>