Thread: BDSM The-Fetish-Queen Videos 2015-2017  

Elite Prospect
    Images

BDSM The-Fetish-Queen Videos 2015-2017

For all those who do not know me yet, but want to know who is "The Fetish Queen" I wrote some lines about me: My name is Heike and I live in the south of Germany near Munich. In 1999 my partner, who also takes the beautiful photos of me, guided me into the world of fetish. I immediately discovered my love for lacquer, leather and latex. My passion is to wear clothes of these wonderfiul materials and hot boots and high heels. I life my fetish on parties in the whole southern German area where I meet my fetish friends and have a lot of fun ...and I also enjoy my fetish in my "everyday's live" ;-)
    A lot of you know me from my first site and know, that I enjoy being photographed in my hot outfits and like to share my fetish this way with you. Just have a look in my private life. I am sure you won't be disappointed. I hope you enjoy my photos and short videos ;-)) In my private galleries you will see to me in my "everyday's life": e.g., at home, shopping, on the way to the disco and much more besides...... As you can see, I always wear my high heels or boots.And for anything else, just let me surprise you..

Format: Windows Media
    Video: 1280x720

Total size: 8.6 GB in 49 files.

2. Liked by 1 user: LEGO_O