Release Year: 2017
Cast: girl
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group (Threesome), Cumshots, Amateur
Video language: English

I’d mentioned, with Joe’s recent hardcore vid over on ACM, that we’d actually filmed him in some bi action with Travis and a girl before that. I wanted to ease Joe into guy/guy action and figured having a girl be there while getting it on with a guy for the first time would really help him out.
Well, it definitely did help him out as he was super hard the whole time and really got off on the entire experience.
For those of you that know Travis well, you would probably find it hard to believe he could get into an action video with another guy without ending up having a dick in his ass!
Well… you definitely do know Travis quite well
I’d originally intended there to only be some oral between Joe and Travis here, and have Joe fuck the girl only. But Travis had convinced Joe, before we got to filming, that he should try fucking him as well. I don’t think that Travis could stand the thought of being right there on the bed with Joe’s big, meaty dick and not get it in his ass!
Sure enough, with Travis on his hands and knees getting fucked by Joe from behind, he blows one of his trademark massive loads all over the bed. There’s no doubt Travis’ orgasms are that much more intense for him when he’s getting fucked, and Joe was more than happy to help him out with that!
Joe also fires off a hot load after he fucks the lucky girl for awhile, and we’re all left quite confident in the fact that Joe has had himself a pretty good introduction to guy/guy action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 985.2 MB