Release Year: 1983
Cast: Connie Peterson
Genres: Feature

Ah, the delightful Flight Sensations. This film IMHO is probably the last really good Seka film out there (has anyone seen American Garter? if you haven't, don't.) and features Seka and Desiree Cousteau as Air Hostesses.
Seka being the experienced trolley dolly, she takes Desiree under her wing, leading her down the garden path of sexuality....and recounting a great deal of sex scenes in the process. The most recognisable of which is the strap on "robot" dildo that a girl proceeds to use on Seka and Juliet Anderson.
I've seen this film in several versions down the years, but haven't noted half the actors listed in the IAFD. All I have recognised are Seka, Desiree Cousteau, Connie Peterson, Desiree West, and Juliet Anderson. For the blokes I think there was Jamie Gillis, Mike Ranger, John Holmes, David Morris, and an unrecognisable Mike Horner (did this guy have a nose job in the late eighties?) maybe I've got a chopped version.....
Though essentially a swedish erotica style wall-to-waller, (I think the air hostesses even wear THOSE neck scarves as well), it's thoroughly enjoyable stuff, and has that Golden Age charm that seemed to evaporate circa 1984. It's pretty much Seka's show, she's in every scene here, and thankfully, isn't as cold and wooden as she can be. Desiree Cousteau (unfortunately) only has one full scene at the end, but pretty much steals the show with her usual ditz act. Overall 3.25 on the Imperator scale, but this depends on whether your a Seka fan, obviously.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 528x400, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB