Thread: WTFPass Julia Taylor, Kimberly Nutter, Bella, Agnes - Summer fuck party 1067x1600 212 pics  

Images

WTFPass Julia Taylor, Kimberly Nutter, Bella, Agnes - Summer fuck party 1067x1600 212 pics

Set Name : Julia Taylor, Kimberly Nutter, Bella, Agnes - Summer fuck party
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 212

Summertime means vacation, great weather, sunshine, lots of free time and hot college chicks in bikinis. So don't ask me what my favorite season is I wish summer never ended! But since it's so short, I do my best to enjoy every day of it. So this weekend me and my friends took the hottest college girls to the country, where we rented a couple of boats for a great sex party. The hot college sluts looked stunning in their bikinis, and after a few drinks they were ready to sunbathe topless and even naked. Wow, what an arousing view that was! For me the real fun started when a gorgeous brunette went for a walk with me, and suddenly she got down and put my already hard cock in her mouth. Wow, this sexy student girl was reading my mind! Throwing a wild sex party outdoors is very cool, as you don't need to look for a vacant apartment, but at the same time it's quite risky as someone might see that hard student fuck. So it took us a while to find a secluded place for our college orgy. Still, we had to be very careful. But how can you be careful when you have a threesome with one of the hottest college girls? All you ever care about is to keep on banging the nasty chick, to make her moan, to drill that oozing pussy of hers till she explodes in an orgasm. So I don't know if someone saw this sassy girl fucking two guys, but even if someone did, well, it was definitely the most arousing sex show ever We played some funny ball games in the water, like any other bunch of careless students enjoying their vacation. But I bet no other company of young coeds had such a wild college orgy that we had, ha-ha! We were all so turned on and aroused, we didn't care to split in couples and hide, we had a crazy group fucking with filthy college girls right in the boat, in plain view, but we didn't give a damn about such things any longer. All we wanted was hot college fucking, and we plunged into it with all of our passion and lust!