Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

The lovely Kenzi Marie and I were at Venice beach with another installment of The Real Workout. This time we were demonstrating the proper way to burn off fat with sprints. After our little demo Kenzi challenged me to a race. I ain't no bitch so I accepted but I didn't stretch out and I pulled my hamstring. She offered to take me back to her place and ice me down. When we got there she massaged me leg a bit but her hand was getting really close to my cock. She began stroking it and I couldn't stop her. (Why would I) This big titted blonde beauty was swallowing cock and opening her pussy up for me to pound. What a little fit freak! She just wanted some cock the whole time.

Msog in this one. Kenzi starts out giving Mikey a blowjob, including a little deepthroating, then she hops up to ride in cowgirl, stand and carry transitions to missionary and Mikey can't handle her tight pussy and has to pull out, cumming in her mouth. She swallows, he pulls her back down to fuck in missionary, she sucks his cock and they take a little break. Kenzi plays with her pussy on a chair and bends over, Mikey slips back in to fuck in then they retire back to the couch for reverse cowgirl. Blowjob transition to spoon, then again and Kenzi drops to her knees, rubbing her pussy until Mikey gives her a second load, this time across her face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:00
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1678kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 409.6 MB