Lance has a new freaky goth chick roommate.  She tricked him into letting her chain him to the wall naked, and now she can’t get enough of teasing him and kicking him in the balls... She kicks, knees, and squeezes the fuck out of his balls.  “Awe, maybe I should leave and take these with me...”  Eventually, Lance Hart’s freaky goth chick roommate unchained him from the wall and let him get some sleep.  She bounds into the room in shiny pantyhose, striped thigh high stockings and panties with lube in her hand and sits right on his face. “I felt a little bad about chaining you up and kicking you in the balls so much...” She smothers his face with her ass and gets him hard by stroking his cock.  It doesn’t take Lance too long to almost cum, but she stops right before he does and giggles... “Not yet...” Mystick edges his throbbing cock over and over, and keeps him right on the edge by playing with his head with her finger tips.  Lance is about to die from blue balls when she milks his cum out all over her panties, then straddles his face again and makes him lick it up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 642.6 MB