Release Year: 2017
Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Adara
Genres: Blondes, chairtied, panty gags
Video language: English

Adara really wants to get into the Cum Laude sorority. She's applied or whatever it is you do to get in, lol, and she is now in the "testing" phase or Hazing as it used to be called. For this test, the sorority have sent a laundry hamper full of their dirty panties. adara is to be bound tightly and then cruelly gagged with all the panties in the hamper. In between gags, I add more rope to adara, making her bondage more and more stringent. The clip starts with adara seated with her wrists bound behind her back and her waist tied to the chair. She struggles for a while before I enter the room. I grab her by her hair as I lightly slap her face and inner thigh. I walk to the laundry hamper behind her and pull out 3 pairs of silk panties. I walk over to her and shove each individual pair into her face. I ask her questions like: "How do they smell?", "Who's do you think they belong to?" I get 2 large pair stuffed in and realize the 3rd won't fit. It took a lot to get 2 pairs in and her cheeks are bulging. I seal them in with clear tape. I grab a bundle of rope and start binding her thighs very tightly. After a while of tying her thighs, I remove her gag as there are many more panties that need to be used. More silky panties are rubbed in her face and then shoved in her mouth. I wrap pantyhose around her mouth, but realize I don't have enough to keep the panties in her mouth, so I start wrapping black tape over top. I add more rope to her thighs and then remove her gag again. I slowly pull each pair of panties out of her mouth. Shortly after Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 491.0 MB