Video language: English

I have wanted to shoot some car sex videos for ages so now that I have a lot more time I have put this right to the top of my “to do” list! My husband has been away on business all week in Spain so on Wednesday I bought myself a GoPro and then on Friday I asked a friend if he would come out with me in the car to try it out and I was amazed at just how well it worked! This footage here was really just a try out but I was so pleased with it I have decided to put it up for you all to see! First of all we drove down to Peterborough to meet a meet a married woman who contacted me about a “first time” video shoot with us here and then on the way back we set the camera up and had some fun as we drove past lorries and cars on the dual carriageway and then as I was having so much fun I carried on in the back of the car while we drove through Nottingham as well. I think this looks really great and now I am putting together some ideas for a whole very edgy car sex video series which I plan to get started on very soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2805kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 559.6 MB