Kelly is super horny today, and needs to get fucked. The only dick around is her slaves, which she thinks just isn't big enough. She literally drags him into the room by his balls, tells him how bad she wants him to fuck her, and how his little dick just won't be enough, the knees him in the balls (with that sweet seductive look of hers...) as he's doubled over she tells him her plan, and is really excited and smiley about it. She's going to make him wear a strap on "Which is going to really hurt your balls because they will be crushed in the process..." As much as the slave doesn't like this idea, it is the closes he will ever get to her pussy... She rides him hard then slow and smooth, then hard again, smashing the hell out of his balls in the process. After she cums once, she switches positions to reverse cowgirl, where she has a better angle to smack he balls with her hands while she rides him and he's looking right at her perfect ass, so close to his smooshed dick and his balls are being compressed by the strapon and her pelvis... I am pretty sure that this is the sexiest way to ballbust. This is definitely the hottest I have ever seen Kelly.... After she cums twice, she asks the slave why she shouldn't just remove his balls, after all "they're just in the way..." then she gets really cruel.. "Oh, I don't want you to get blue balls" acting like she might actually let him release, then she kicks him and says "sore balls are better than blue balls right" and then she grabs his super sore nuts and says "I'll just squeeze the blue out of them...." with an evil and adorable smile.... Before some last hits to his balls,

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 595.7 MB