Thread: Femjoy - Ramona - Hug me - 73x  

Images

Femjoy - Ramona - Hug me - 73x

Private Member
    Images

Re: Ramona - Hug me - 73x

This girl is maybe a notch or two below otherworldly in beauty. I think I can safely call her beauty extreme. When her face achieves certain expressions, she has that incredible deep quiet thing going for her. -But not just "deep" like a 20 ft deep still pond. It's also wide like a whole countryside being quiet.

-Maybe like a few still minutes at dawn looking down from a mountainside in Colorado somewhere, before the first bird chirps.

-Very delicate of feature... -Very morning....

I don't think I'm ever going to be passing up any galleries of Ramona. Thank-you Snake!

Images

Re: Ramona - Hug me - 73x

Quote Originally Posted by chrondemnd View Post
    This girl is maybe a notch or two below otherworldly in beauty. I think I can safely call her beauty extreme. When her face achieves certain expressions, she has that incredible deep quiet thing going for her. -But not just "deep" like a 20 ft deep still pond. It's also wide like a whole countryside being quiet.

-Maybe like a few still minutes at dawn looking down from a mountainside in Colorado somewhere, before the first bird chirps.

-Very delicate of feature... -Very morning....

I don't think I'm ever going to be passing up any galleries of Ramona. Thank-you Snake!
    OMG!!!!!...someone is in love with my girlfriend!!!

Don't believe everything you think !!!!!!