Thread: WTFPass Sweety, Kiki, Tess and Betsy - Cooking with filthy college chicks 2 1067x1600 348 pics  

Images

WTFPass Sweety, Kiki, Tess and Betsy - Cooking with filthy college chicks 2 1067x1600 348 pics

Set Name : Sweety, Kiki, Tess and Betsy - Cooking with filthy college chicks 2
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 348

It was Saturday night, time for a wild sex party with my best friends and the hottest college girls! This time we decided to organize some sort of a culinary party, and the hot student girls had to impress us with their cooking skills. The cute college girls agreed, promising to make a tasty salad and a delicious dessert for us. Sounds yummy But if you think that this video is all about cooking, don't forget that it's actually a groovy fuck party movie! Besides, as soon as you see the sexy party girls wearing seductive underwear and aprons (and nothing more!), you'll understand that we stopped caring about cooking from the very start So, there we were, in the kitchen, drinking champagne, chatting and anticipating some wild college fucking Soon we all got pretty horny and aroused, especially after the pretty college girls flashed their tits and delicious butts while cooking. Yeah, they are very nasty! Hey, remember about the dessert they promised to make? Well, it was not quite what we expected. It was so much better! One of the pretty party girls, a gorgeous brunette, lay on the table absolutely naked, and we put pieces of fruits on her and poured a chocolate sause over it. My God, licking it off her was absolutely divine! I've never tasted anything sweeter than that! Naturally, this sexy dessert turned everybody on, and the hot college chicks decided to do bodypainting instead of cooking. It got me even more turned on, and I went to the bedroom to enjoy crazy students fuck with lustful college chicks. Even though we had some great time in the bedroom, I wasn't really satisfied yet and wanted more of hardcore college fucking. This is a crazy sex party, after all, it's not supposed to end up so soon. And I was right! Everyone was waiting for something wild to happen, and soon we all found ourselves taking part in a raunchy college orgy. The pretty party girls opened their mouths hungrily, performing artful blowjobs that got us to cloud nine. The hot college sluts spread their legs wide, offering their oozing holes and asking for more. Oh, I could drill those lustful cuties forever! One sweet pussy after another, one cock-hungry mouth after another. Now that's the way a hot sex party should be! After we ended fucking we remembered about the salad. Well, it was very useful after such an orgy!