Thread: WTFPass College students fucking in the country - Aletta, Alina Joung, Annabelle, Wendy Harper 1067x1600 300 pics  

Images

WTFPass College students fucking in the country - Aletta, Alina Joung, Annabelle, Wendy Harper 1067x1600 300 pics

Set Name : College students fucking in the country - Aletta, Alina Joung, Annabelle, Wendy Harper
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 300

Summer was meant for wild sex parties! It's a shame to waste those warm and sunny days on anything except sexy college fucking! So me and my friends rented a cottage in the country. It had a sauna and a big swimming pool, we had lots of booze and the hottest college girls, and we knew we were gonna have a ball there. The college chicks were a bit shy at first, but it often happens at students sex parties. I've seen chicks who looked like innocent angels at first, but who turned into insatiable sluts by the end of the party So we kept pouring more grape to the glasses of the pretty party girls, hoping to help them relax and, well, get horny. After all, we're here for a cool sex party, so why pretend we're only interested in chatting and joking? Soon the cute college girls felt at ease and relaxed, they didn't even think twice before getting on the table and dancing seductively, stripping naked and caressing each other. Wow, and I thought these college chicks were shy! After a while I took one sexy student girl, a pretty brunette with a gorgeous body, to the sauna, where we chatted and laughed. I wanted this girl so badly, and soon my wish came true! She gave me a cool college blowjob, after which I drilled the hottie in any position I wanted. The sauna must have had some special sexual energy, as even after we left, the hot student fucking continued. This time it was a foursome! Can you believe this? Two hot party girls sucking off my friends, and then they all plunged into passionate fucking. There's never too much sex at a college fuck party! After more of naked dancing one of the nude college girls wanted something hotter than just sex, she wanted two cocks at once. Well, the guys were so eager to make her wish come true! Watch the crazy threesome hot fucking, we filmed it all! But even this isn't the end of our fuck party movie. We were all naked and excited, we didn't want to stop, we wanted something real nasty and dirty. Something like a college orgy! Crazy group sex was just perfect for us. We could fuck anyone we wanted, in any position, and all this while watching the others fuck right in front of you. Amazing, isn't it? And so spectacular! Check out the fantastic cumshots at the end of our adult party movie!