Release Year: 2015
Genres: 8 Creampies, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Cum Drinking, Cum Martini, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Facial, Gangbang, Gokkun, Pierced, Shaved

G25 is a 22 year old complete nympho that can not seem to get enough cock. We start out getting to know her at our favorite local pub, she is from England originally but now lives in the United States. As I explain to her what is going to happen you can see the excitement in her eyes. She really perks up when I tell her all the cocksmen are going to cum in her pussy and if she wants more cum they will accommodate her with multiple loads of spunk wherever she wants its. She tells us she is not wearing any panties and gladly shows the camera a great upskirt revealing her nice puffy pussy lips in the crowded bar. This girl says she is a nudist, but I think she is more of an exhibitionist. It's easy to see she is getting really turned on sitting there in public with her legs spread wide. Once we get to the gangbang station she wastes no time, she gets up on the bench and spreads her legs exposing herself to us. She accommodates the guys by laying back and opening up her legs and mouth. This is the kinkiest scene we have shot yet to date. They fuck missionary, doggie and reverse cowgirl inhaling the cocks like a true cock lover. As each guy makes his cum deposit her moans get louder even though she has a mouth full of cock. A few of the cocksmen give her facials and after they have completely unloaded on her face she pushes the cum into her mouth and swallows. This is a must see video and as always please make sure to rate and comment on this episode so I know if we should bring her back for another gangbang creampie video. Below are some stills from this 22 year old hotties first ever video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.6 GB