Page 6 of 8 << First ... 45678 Last >>

Thread: VRipper X (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)  

Banned
    Images

Re: VRipper X (MacOS / Linux)

Quote Originally Posted by shmget View Post
    diff --git a/src/tools/qRequest.js b/src/tools/qRequest.js
    index 1c6dfb2..6af3e05 100644
    --- a/src/tools/qRequest.js
    +++ b/src/tools/qRequest.js
    @@ -7,7 +7,7 @@ const _ = require('lodash')

const UA_DESKTOP = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.116 Safari/537.36'
    const UA_MOBILE = 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 9_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13B137 Safari/601.1'
    -const REQUEST_CONCURRENCY = 15
    +const REQUEST_CONCURRENCY = 7
    const REQUEST_RETRY_LIMIT = 5
    const REQUEST_INT_BASE = 250
    const Qs = new Map()
    somethingtime gave the code with no instructions on how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by shmget View Post
    No, there is no javascript 'error'
    VRipper is trying to download REQUEST_CONCURRENCY number of image in parallel. some image server kick you out if you exceed what _they_ think is reasonable... so if the parellelism setting is higher than their limit the download will fails past a certain point.

How to 'implement' this: download the source repo, patch the file as indicated, build the app (read instructions) and use that version. That is the beauty of open source software: you _can_ fix/improve the software, rather than post wishes and hope for the best :-)
    Then shmget gave us some instructions but for the less able like me, there are not very useful. Anyone got this to work?
    Having to hit the restart button 5 to 6 times to get a set complete is a pain in the a**.
    Thank you

Images

I may be wrong, but it seems it is no longer being developed. OP hasn't updated or even touched it on GitHub since 2017.

Images

Re: VRipper X (MacOS / Linux / Windows)

Yesterday, I tried using VRipperX and when I pulled it up, all I saw was a large gray square. I downloaded the lastest you you listed in the post and I'm getting the same result. I'm using macOS Mojave Version 10.14.3. Please help.

Images

I'm also having issues with the program. It sticks on a grey screen and never fully opens. I hope someone out there will fix it up. I'd even throw a few bucks to someone that does.

Images

VRipper X Not Downloading

I can use VRipper X (for Mac OS) on the following sub-forums no problem:
    • Scene Photos
    • Adult Photo Sets
    • Adult Photo Collections

However, when I try to use VRipper X on any sub-forums outside of those the link hangs and never starts up. For example, I tried using VRipper X to download a thread from the REQUESTS subforum. I click on Download Images and it never starts. The same thing happens when I try to Download Images from the MEMBERS CONTENT sub-forum.

In short, VRipper X only works within certain sub-forums. Are there some security settings I need to change or is this something done for security reasons?

Thanks!

Banned
    Images

Re: VRipper X (MacOS / Linux gallery ripper)

i am on my 10 year old MacBook Pro i tried to run ViperX and for a computer lame as i am, i managed to make it work - just installed and it's downloading...for now
    thanks

Images

I am on Linux. I have the program running thru Wine. I can download photos from a gallery, but VRipper downloads the photos into a Windows directory, not a Linux directory. Also, I am not able to copy the photos from the "Windows" directory, to my Linux computer. Can anyone offer a solution? Thanks

Images

Got this error when using it today. Apparently it keeps crashing. I have to kill the process from System Monitor on Linux Mint 19. Then when I restart it and try again it does the same thing. Is there an update to the software or something? Using version 0.0.3 of the program.

On my end my browser, my system etc are all updated so I don't really know why this crash keeps happening...

Images

Re: VRipper X Not Downloading

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj99 View Post
    I can use VRipper X (for Mac OS) on the following sub-forums no problem:
    • Scene Photos
    • Adult Photo Sets
    • Adult Photo Collections

However, when I try to use VRipper X on any sub-forums outside of those the link hangs and never starts up. For example, I tried using VRipper X to download a thread from the REQUESTS subforum. I click on Download Images and it never starts. The same thing happens when I try to Download Images from the MEMBERS CONTENT sub-forum.

In short, VRipper X only works within certain sub-forums. Are there some security settings I need to change or is this something done for security reasons?

Thanks!
    Are you logged in? In the options you can insert your login/pass to the the forum, the members section only worls when you are logged.

Quote Originally Posted by briloop View Post
    I am on Linux. I have the program running thru Wine. I can download photos from a gallery, but VRipper downloads the photos into a Windows directory, not a Linux directory. Also, I am not able to copy the photos from the "Windows" directory, to my Linux computer. Can anyone offer a solution? Thanks
    Did you set a directory in the program options? I'm not on Linux right now, but if you don't set a dir, VRX will download to the default windows folder structure, which is the "downloads" folder and set as read only.
    Since Linux respects the security settings in the folder/directory you are working unlike Windows, maybe that's the problem.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MotU View Post

Got this error when using it today. Apparently it keeps crashing. I have to kill the process from System Monitor on Linux Mint 19. Then when I restart it and try again it does the same thing. Is there an update to the software or something? Using version 0.0.3 of the program.

On my end my browser, my system etc are all updated so I don't really know why this crash keeps happening...
    An update. It seems that if I copy and paste a large number of links in the link grabber then it works for a while and then just crashes.

So now an hour ago I tried putting in about 15-20 gallery links at a time and it started working properly.

Is there some kind of limit to how many gallery links we can have at one given time in the link grabber and start download? Like the last time I had like 70 links at one go and it was crashing a lot.

Images

waiting for update。many gallery can't download

Images

I have the same "Grey Square" problem - it started maybe a month ago or so. I'm clueless as to the cause.
    What I am using instead is the php command line version: https://vipergirls.to/threads/465294...allery-ripper)
    It's a little slow and much less convenient than the original Mac/Linux version, but its better than nothing. I've been also running IHG on Palemoon, but I like the php version. I do wish someone could figure out the "Grey Square" issue.

Images

Images

Re: VRipper X (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)

EDIT: I got the app image working in linux by opening from terminal with '--no-sandbox' attached to the command. It seems like most AppImages have lost access to the root sandboxing directory?? So:

./vripper-x.AppImage --no-sandbox
    The Linux x64 image does not open anymore, as the version of electron is outdated within the package. I get the following error when attempting to run from terminal:

{ Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/cora/.VRipper X'
        at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:558:18)
        at Object.module.(anonymous function) [as openSync] (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:173:20)
        at Object.fs.readFileSync (fs.js:468:33)
        at Object.fs.readFileSync (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:506:29)
        at loadFromFile (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:127:12)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:139:1)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:145:3)
        at Module._compile (module.js:571:32)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
        at Module.load (module.js:488:32)
      errno: -2,
      code: 'ENOENT',
      syscall: 'open',
      path: '/home/cora/.VRipper X' }

(vripperx:31755): Pango-ERROR **: 07:22:03.056: Harfbuzz version too old (1.3.1)

Trace/breakpoint trap
    While searching for a solution, I came across this post, referencing the old version of harfbuzz. The electron devs stated that it can only be fixed by updating the version of electron used within the app itself. As of now, I can't run ANY appimages, as all of them are experiencing the same issue with old versions of electron; including the vripper-x (x64) Linux appimage.

For reference, I am on Debian Testing / Bullseye. Is there a possibility of this appimage being updated, or even a .deb package that I am unaware of? Currently I am running the Windows portable executable file via wine. Thanks!

Images

Re: VRipper X (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)

Quote Originally Posted by coralof View Post
    EDIT: I got the app image working in linux by opening from terminal with '--no-sandbox' attached to the command. It seems like most AppImages have lost access to the root sandboxing directory?? So:

./vripper-x.AppImage --no-sandbox
    The Linux x64 image does not open anymore, as the version of electron is outdated within the package. I get the following error when attempting to run from terminal:

{ Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/cora/.VRipper X'
        at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:558:18)
        at Object.module.(anonymous function) [as openSync] (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:173:20)
        at Object.fs.readFileSync (fs.js:468:33)
        at Object.fs.readFileSync (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:506:29)
        at loadFromFile (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:127:12)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:139:1)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_wM7iMk/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:145:3)
        at Module.load (module.js:488:32)
      errno: -2,
      code: 'ENOENT',
      syscall: 'open',
      path: '/home/cora/.VRipper X' }

(vripperx:31755): Pango-ERROR **: 07:22:03.056: Harfbuzz version too old (1.3.1)

Trace/breakpoint trap
    While searching for a solution, I came across this post, referencing the old version of harfbuzz. The electron devs stated that it can only be fixed by updating the version of electron used within the app itself. As of now, I can't run ANY appimages, as all of them are experiencing the same issue with old versions of electron; including the vripper-x (x64) Linux appimage.

For reference, I am on Debian Testing / Bullseye. Is there a possibility of this appimage being updated, or even a .deb package that I am unaware of? Currently I am running the Windows portable executable file via wine. Thanks!
    I have the same error on Arch. Adding the --no-sandbox option doesn't seem to work on my end.

{ Error: unexpected end of file
        at Zlib._handle.onerror (zlib.js:355:17)
        at Unzip.Zlib._processChunk (zlib.js:526:30)
        at zlibBufferSync (zlib.js:225:17)
        at Object.exports.unzipSync (zlib.js:137:10)
        at loadFromFile (/tmp/.mount_Ag4Fou/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:126:12)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_Ag4Fou/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:139:1)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/tmp/.mount_Ag4Fou/usr/bin/resources/app.asar/src/store.js:145:3)
        at Module.load (module.js:488:32) errno: -5, code: 'Z_BUF_ERROR' }

(vripperx:19021): Pango-ERROR **: 12:58:35.899: Harfbuzz version too old (1.3.1)

Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

Page 6 of 8 << First ... 45678 Last >>