Page 3 of 8 << First 12345 ... Last >>

Thread: VRipper X (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: VRipper X (MacOS / Linux)

Quote Originally Posted by Ork666 View Post
    VRipper X not working for acidimg.cc, this thread https://vipergirls.to/threads/287076...light=lady+dee please fix it.
    Worked fine for me. When you select the task in VRipper X and check the pane on the right, what messages are displayed there?
    If you should need to get in contact with me for some reason, you can find me on Wire: @isana

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Isana View Post
    Worked fine for me. When you select the task in VRipper X and check the pane on the right, what messages are displayed there?
    I think it has to do with this character " | " (I'm using a windows computer)

Most common characters can be used in naming files. However, the following characters are reserved and cannot be used in a file name:
    < > : " / \ | ? *

I'm having problems with these 2 links

https://vipergirls.to/threads/287228...px-Nov-01-2016
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/287074...x-June-18-2017

this one works perfectly
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/287914...-Friend-(x314)

3. Liked by 1 user: Mialur

Images

Re: VRipper X (MacOS / Linux) - AppImage

Quote Originally Posted by Mialur View Post
    Technically AppImage is .iso file, so it is mountable. But extracted executable probably aren't directly executable. For running AppImage, you may be interested installing AppRun and even appimaged daemon.

Short description for this format you can find on link
    OK...you're correct. If I make that executable directly and run it it at least tries to run. For me however I'm missing Gnome dependencies that I'm not going to install, so I guess I'll pass. Running Gentoo here and I don't use Gnome or systemd or anything related. Thanks anyway however!

Images

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give some feedback.

VRipper X is working well on Win 10 x64. VRipper X was able to pull everything that ViperRipper could not.

Thanks for the hard work!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by defiant View Post
    I think it has to do with this character " | " (I'm using a windows computer)

Most common characters can be used in naming files. However, the following characters are reserved and cannot be used in a file name:
    < > : " / \ | ? *
    Good job noticing it. You are correct in windows systems " | " character is not acceptable as part of file name. And, Yes in VRipper X it is not filtered out and even better, this invalid name will start to slow down other downloads as well.

Images

Hi, I am using VRipperX on a macbook, OS Sierra 10.12.1.
    I loaded a thread that has over 300 posts and VRipperX only shows 20 posts.
    I loaded a few times with same result.
    What can be done for all the 300 posts appear?

Images

I find the installer for VRipperX doesn't work on a Windows 7 x86 VirtualBox VM, but installs ok on a Windows 7 guest.

The differences in the two setup logs begin here:

2017-07-08 08:36:58> ApplyReleasesImpl: Couldn't run Squirrel hook, continuing: C:\Users\Build\AppData\Local\vripperx\app-0.0.3\VRipper X.exe: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.

Images

Is there any way to reduce the number of simultaneous connections the program makes? Have to keep reloading on anything from img.yt since that site starts throwing 503 errors if you open more than 8 simultaneous connections.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by somethingtime View Post
    Is there any way to reduce the number of simultaneous connections the program makes? Have to keep reloading on anything from img.yt since that site starts throwing 503 errors if you open more than 8 simultaneous connections.
    i second this one - i need to retry alot of jobs very often to get them to complete..

Images

Hi

Anyone havin GUI issues?
    When I open it, it just stays all white.
    Yet I can load the links

Images

Got the GUI to work by doing a clean uninstall and reinstalling v0.0.3 (MacOS). But for the last 30-40 days I'm having the same issue that Windows users are having — incomplete downloads where it takes 5-6 restarts to get a complete collection. No error messages, just red bar, missing images.

BTW I only updated to v.0.0.3 recently as part of trouble-shooting. This issue spanned v.0.0.2. Kinda wondering if it's an image host compatibility issue?

Example: This is the same collection uploaded by two different members and two different image hosts.
    This one won't download completely:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/295868...-(Jul-21-2017)

This post of the collection has no problems at all:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/295867...-(21-Jul-2017)

Appreciate the hard work on ViperRipperX guys. Thanks!

[EDIT] forgot to mention that I'm NOT doing simultaneous downloads.

Images

Got to be honest, this is a bit of a mess. I am running on Mac OS X Sierra. Jobs start OK, but half way through they start getting errors (red bar) and never completes a download in one shot. I have to restart the job 2 or 3 times. Which also means the pictures get out of order. Compared to the prior Java release for MAC (VRipper) this is disappointing. I've had to go back to using either the old VRipper or ImageHostGabber. Hopefully a future release will clean up these errors. Cheers

Banned
    Images

Please help me!!!!

I am not very good with computers but try as best I can.
    I downloaded VRipper-X what, a month or so ago? Perhaps a tad longer. At any rate, all was wonderful and now, whenever I try to have it grab a Set for me, I may get, say, 40pix of a set that includes 120 pix or so. And this happens every stinking time.
    Could someone tell me how to solve this problem, please?
    Thanks so much for your time!

Images

Read the thread. It's broken.

The best you can do at this point is re-start your task within VRipper X 5-6 times to get a complete — but screwed up — collection.

Images

It's not just having to "restart task" once or twice. Half the time it is 10 to 20. It seems that larger files stall and they don't download. Smaller files don't seem to have the issue. Limiting the consecutive number of files and connections being downloaded would help.

I like this version of VRipper better than the normal VipperRipper because it actually SHOWS you what has been downloaded on the line and has "restart task". I just wish this could be updated and remedied, this problem has been going on for a long time now.
    Remember RIP for those who used to be there!

Page 3 of 8 << First 12345 ... Last >>