Thread: WTFPass Alice, Victoria ,Christina, Kiki, Alyn - Sexy college girls throw a lesbian party 1067x1600 297 pics  

Images

WTFPass Alice, Victoria ,Christina, Kiki, Alyn - Sexy college girls throw a lesbian party 1067x1600 297 pics

Set Name : Alice, Victoria ,Christina, Kiki, Alyn - Sexy college girls throw a lesbian party
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 297

This crazy sex party is really special, as this was a hen party for my best friend. She was gonna get married, and honestly, I couldn't imagine her as a faithful wife She's one of those hot college sluts who love fucking and enjoy one night stands with sexy strangers. Anyway, I decided to organize the craziest party ever for her, because it was her last chance to go wild before her wedding. So me and her got the crazy girls party started in a... sex shop! Yeah, and how did you think we were gonna have fun? We needed some cool sex toys like a dildo, ben-wa balls and a strap on. Choosing it was really fun, and finally we found what we needed. Then it was time to meet the other pretty party girls and drink champagne. Finally we all went to the apartment, where the rest of this crazy sex party would take place. We drank lots of champagne, smoked, talked of sex and married life... But don't think that it was such a nice college chicks' hen party. No, we were having lots of fun flashing our bodies to each other. You know, me and my friends, sexy college girls, like to have girl on girl sex sometimes, and that's exactly what we were gonna do tonight. I don't remember whose idea it was, but soon all of the sexy party girls found themselves in the bathroom, Some were taking a bath, some were drinking, but all of us admired the sex toys that we had bought earlier. A bit later, it was time for a surprise for our bride-to-be: a hot strip show from a handsome mulatto guy with a perfect body! He took the bride's dress off, leaving the sexy student girl totally naked, and danced for her. Wow, I got all wet while wathcing him! The other pretty party girls got extremely turned on too, because after the guy left we plunged into hot fucking right away. Passionate kissing, boobs licking, pussy eating, using fingers and tongues to make each other come... But wait till we start using our sex toys, that's when this wild all girls college orgy became really crazy! After a lesbian sex session we danced naked, then had some fun with whipped cream, which ended up as another hot student fucking. Look how one of the sassy party girls moaned as we drilled her with a green dildo!