Thread: WTFPass Margo, Black Panther, Clair, Twiggy, Cindy Dee, Jocelyn - College orgy for a birthday girl 2 1067x1600 201 pics  

Images

WTFPass Margo, Black Panther, Clair, Twiggy, Cindy Dee, Jocelyn - College orgy for a birthday girl 2 1067x1600 201 pics

Set Name : Margo, Black Panther, Clair, Twiggy, Cindy Dee, Jocelyn - College orgy for a birthday girl 2
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 201

My friend Masha, a gorgeous and sexy student girl, decided to celebrate her birthday in a way she's never done before: she decided to throw a super hot sex party. Why, she's 19 now, she can do that, why not? It started as an all-girl party, and the pretty party girls were laying the table, drinking champagne, chatting and having a good time. Yeah, at first this party was nothing special, but wait and see what happened next! When we joined the party, the cute college girls were already tipsy and willing to have as much fun as possible. They danced until the birthday cake was brought in and the birthday girl blew out the candles. This is when the birthday celebration began to turn into a crazy sex party, and nobody even expected that it would become one of the coolest hardcore sex parties ever. Two college school girls went to the bathroom, where they stripped naked and teased the camera guy, then they took a bath together, and let me tell you, it was absolutely mindblowing! Beautiful and naked party girls covered in foam, rubbing their gorgeous tits and caressing their firm bodies... Man, how arousing! But then they started caressing and rubbing each other, can you believe this? Soon the birthday girl and one of the hot college chicks took me to the bedroom for a hot students fucking session. The lecherous hotties sucked me off and rode my meaty cock in turns till we all came hard. I know, I know, I'm the luckiest guy alive But even though I banged two sexy nude college girls, I wanted more. And I guess the girls too, because look what happened next. All the sexy party girls went totally wild, they danced on the tables, took their lingerie off and made out with each other. We rememebered about the birthday cake, so we spread it all over Masha's naked body, and everyone licked it off her. No wonder that we all got even hornier than before, and soon there were couples fucking everywhere: on the table, on the armchair, anywhere you look. But eventually we all gathered on a huge sofa for a breathtaking college orgy, so the birthday girl and all her guests got their share of dirty and hot college fucking. Honestly, I've never seen so much dirty college fucking on a birthday party before. So much sex with hot college sluts was my dream come true. Go on and check out the adult party movie that we made!