Thread: WTFPass Lucia, Lilly, Susie - Student sex friends party all night long 2 1067x1600 196 pics  

Images

WTFPass Lucia, Lilly, Susie - Student sex friends party all night long 2 1067x1600 196 pics

Set Name : Lucia, Lilly, Susie - Student sex friends party all night long 2
    Resolution : 1067x1600
    Pics Count : 196

Me and my friends like different types of girls, so we invited three hot college chicks to our wild sex party. A blonde, a brunette and a redhead, what a lovely combination! All theree are hot college sluts, that's something me and my buddies share the passion for The girls feel very at ease and relaxed from the very start, which is very promising. We drink champagne and chat, but soon everyone gets horny. I didn't expect it to happen so soon, but there you go, the hot university girls dance with us, flashing their tits without any shame. The blondie is the first one to get down and perform a jaw-breaking college blowjob, but one cock isn't enough for this slutty babe. The sexy student girl is happy when another one of my friends joins this hot fucking session. A seductive redhead finds herself sitting between two oversexed guys, but that doesn't embarrass her. In fact, she's really pleased by all this attention, ans soon she starts to work two meaty cocks, giving a college blowjob and a handjob at the same time. But this sexy student girl can do more than that! As the third guy offeres her his shaft, she takes it willingly, making it a crazy foursome. Damn, I love cute college girls who like having group sex in front of the camera! Watch the filthy redhead being drilled in her every hole, moaning and moving faster and faster. Wow, that chick's appetite for sex is truly impressive! Finally she gets a huge portion of hot sticky jizz in her face, which she swallows greedily. Hmmm, how delicious! Don't think that the brunette's left out of the fun. This hottie was caught giving a college blowjob to my buddy, and that was such an arousing view, the guys couldn't help joining them. The sexy student girl worked wonders with three cocks, it seems that she's done that before a lot. If you think that all of the pretty party girls were satisfied after those rough fucking session, you sure underestimate these hot college sluts. We all get together in the living room, and a real crazy college orgy begins. This amateur fuck party movie is full of extremely steamy scenes including hardcore pussy banging, butt drilling, mouth fucking and so much more! Watch the horny students go wild at one of the best hardcore sex parties ever! This group party sex scene is really impressive.