Genres: Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Female Domination, Leather Fetish, Chastity, FemDom
Video language: English

I love leather. And red is My favorite color. Dressed from tip to toe in red leather, sexy and powerful, I am going to take control of My slave's cock. And there's nothing he can do about it, he is completely under My influence. My red leather gloves make his cock hard, whether he wants it or not. Caressing and rubbing it, I bring him close to orgasm, and, when he's ready to feel the pleasure of an orgasm, I will just stop. Only to edge him again, and again, and again. Until he's desperate for a release of all that accumulated sexual tension. And when he's expecting it least of all, I will take him over the edge and allow him the orgasm. Ruined, of course, the only kind a slave deserves. And I will use the cum that just oozed out of his cock as a lubricant to continue rubbing his sensitive cock, to overstimulate it after the orgasm. Will he give Me another load of cum? Can he? Or is he going to be locked in chastity, as every impotent slave should?..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 208.0 MB