Genres: BDSM

Illustrious is nude, arms boxtied with rope, a crotch-rope tied on, harness ball-gag in her mouth, and her knees tied together.
This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I pick Illustrious up out of the chair and place her on her stomach on the floor. I remove her gag and replace it with a harness, ball, panel gag. I soon hogtie her. I leave her to endure for a short while. Her big toes are then tied. I have a bit of a sadistic streak at times, which would explain why I cane the soles of her feet when she is already in distress. Her entire body trembles as her makeup runs down her face. I don't do this for very long though, but I will next time. Soon after I tie her toes to the D-ring on her harness gag, pulling her head back. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage on her stomach, but towards the end of the clip, I return and roll her on her side, so I can get a better view of her crotchrope and cute little bound tits. I clover clamp her tits for the last few minutes of the clip as well. I added a little behind the scenes footage as well. IR seemed to be in much more distress than what you would think that her bondage warranted. As it turns out her knees had gotten "wanky", which was the cause.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 882.6 MB