Page 3 of 5 << First 12345 Last >>

Thread: ViperGirls Photoshoot #018 - Niemira  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: ViperGirls Photoshoot #18

Very, very hot girl!

Images

Niemira is one of my biggest favourite and she's amazing on these photos. I agree with the others, this is probably the best Viper Girls set so far. Huge thank you for this treasure.

Images

10!!!!
    Niemira is so hot, pretty, sexy, cute, lovely, nice ....

Images

10/10! Can't get enough of this woman right now lol. Smoking hot! <3
    Bite my shiny, metal ass!

Images

GG

6. Liked by 3 users: spackman, SuperChiron, urbano

Images

Stunning model love it

Images

THE BEST YET imho. Good lighting, beautiful woman, sensual, erotic posing. To me, this set said,"Come, make love to me and spend time with me." It was not a 'Let's go fuck ourselves senseless' set, although there is nothing wrong them. Almost cost me a keyboard! Thanks for a dreamy set!

9. Liked by 4 users: Serj, spackman, SuperChiron, urbano

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kraven83 View Post
    The girl is beautiful. It's a bit of a shame that the skin complexion is somewhat "hidden" by what looks like a granulous and polishing filter.
    I'd love to see real skin in detail, no matter the (improbable) imperfections. That's what makes the pictures interesting to explore.
    Aww I couldn't agree more. Look at Mia Sollis's shoots on Onlytease. A beautiful redhead, with freckles, and all her natural pimples are showing with next to no photoshopping. Take a look here: Mia Sollis - Gorgeous leggy redhead.

The term for it is "Perfect Imperfections", and a real man loves and appreciates a woman for being who she is without any cosmetic surgey, creams, botox or photoshopping., Natural and naughty! I prefer a woman showing off her imperfections, rather than a plastic tits and trout-pout ugly bimbo.

A woman who doesn't mind showing her natural imperfections oozes confidence, which is sexy. Not insecurity like a plastic slapper. Niemira is also perfect, all woman. Where do I sign up to be her loveable warm teddybear?

11. Liked by 3 users: Kraven83, SuperChiron, urbano

Images

Goddammmmmm...a 10 from me...thanks to whoomever made it possible...

13. Liked by 4 users: Pichunter, spackman, SuperChiron, urbano

Images

10/10

I love miniskirts! Awesome set!

15. Liked by 3 users: Pichunter, SuperChiron, urbano

Images

Awesome!

17. Liked by 2 users: SuperChiron, urbano

Images

Sweetness!!

19. Liked by 2 users: SuperChiron, urbano

Images

really happy for the photog and VG to get an opportunity to work with who I think is one of the best gallery models to come along lately, great stuff!

21. Liked by 2 users: SuperChiron, urbano

Banned
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tidosho View Post
    Aww I couldn't agree more. Look at Mia Sollis's shoots on Onlytease. A beautiful redhead, with freckles, and all her natural pimples are showing with next to no photoshopping. Take a look here: Mia Sollis - Gorgeous leggy redhead.

The term for it is "Perfect Imperfections", and a real man loves and appreciates a woman for being who she is without any cosmetic surgey, creams, botox or photoshopping., Natural and naughty! I prefer a woman showing off her imperfections,
    Since you mentioned red heads! Regardless of the source, post production retouch/editing etc... should be none I couldn't agree! In #18, I can't tell what you photo gurus are mentioning, but some sources I can tell things are just "soft looking" ie: the edges of the body etc....

I definitely agree don't over "photo shop" your shoots... Its been done since film.. its easier today with the various tools from GIMP on...for some IOW, not me! . Maybe a photo that looked good when you shot it doesn't look good now for some reason.. technical flaws too dark, too bright, glares etc.. fix away!

Just don't touch the model... like this example...listed... Redheads are my fave!! MHMMHMHMMHMHMH Natural redheads with their bright hair and the freckles against their alabaster skin... Just let all them freckles and everything else shine through!

The referenced example covers a lot of bases, readhead, triple word score, REALLY LONG RED HAIR!, green dress on redhead, pantyhose, bra!

This shoot does a good bit of things right, OT, does for the most part... within their scope of service... Slower tease to the partial nudity, bra!! (which is not always the case, they seem to fubar this on the SGU 99%), writhing around sans the dress and getting to the top less...

What this shoot gets wrong is those HEINOUS SHOES! BLECH!! Real mood killers! THEY ARE HORRIBLE! The best shots are the one after those things are gone! Not enough of the writhing around in the dress, sans dress, and panties under 'panty'hose... I know some women wear them this way... its still better if without.. but that also is part of the way OT does things... Then there is that tried, but TIRED red bed set... At least its not the heinous pink one they want to do the SGU and ballet sets in!!

rather than a plastic tits
    Yeah.. leave the over inflated tit bimbos out! Even the too large naturals are not appealing! Think of Scoreland & DD there is a point of too much even if real... things sagging down to the floor, BLECH! And something that looks like you've got two rocks shoved under your skin... BLECH! There even is a site like VG that actively refuses natural tit photos!

Real women have curves! And you can't see their bones!!!!

and trout-pout ugly bimbo.

A woman who doesn't mind showing her natural imperfections oozes confidence, which is sexy. Not insecurity like a plastic slapper. Niemira is also perfect, all woman. Where do I sign up to be her loveable warm teddybear?
    She is the perfect specimen... she should be the reference model! Take and photo shop some red hair, jet black, and mixes and print them out.. then compare future models!

Oh... and the teddy bear job is filled!

23. Liked by 2 users: SuperChiron, urbano

Elite Prospect
    Images

She's a real babe, been "following" her for a while. Great pictures, too. If that's your application for Femjoy or Met-Art, I'd let you pass!

25. Liked by 3 users: Serj, SuperChiron, urbano