Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sandra Otterson
Genres: Interracial, Sexwife, Mature, Blowjob, Facial, Cum On Mouth
Video language: English

We met "Young Gun" about a year before we shot this- he had contacted us off of Twitter and said he had been a fan for years (which is a little scary considering he's only 21 now!). He wanted to know if there was any possible way he could shoot a scene with me because he was my biggest fan and had jerked off to me hundreds of times (he also knew I have a weakness for a nice cock and a heavy cummer lol!)

I told him probably not but that he'd need to send a picture of himself to be considered. He sent one of himself in clothes and I thought "Wow! He's really good looking!". I emailed him back and said I'd need to see a cock pic as well. He quickly sent one over and I was pleasantly surprised- he had a great looking dong and I knew I wanted to meet with this Young Gun!

In this scene I wanted to fulfill a longtime fantasy of his- he had told me before that he had never been with a girl that had allowed him to cum in her mouth and then swallowed his huge load. I knew I was up for that- I have been with quite a few heavy cummers and loved the challenge!

He texted Hubby earlier in the day of the shoot and said that he hadn't had an orgasm in 5 days and was worried that he'd cum too fast! Hub told him not to worry, that Wifey knew how to take it slow for him :)

When Young Gun showed up that day he seemed Really horny. His eyes nearly bugged out when I came walking into the room in my little outfit. I could tell he was really turned on by the idea of cumming in my mouth- he was telling me how he loved watching videos of me swallowing a guys jizz and couldn't believe it was going to happen to him!

We all went into the bedroom and he asked if he could suck on my big tits and nipples first (hell yes!!). He is really gentle and knows hot to please a woman which is rare for a younger guy. He sucked and pinched my large swollen nipples so well I started to get really wet!

I then dropped to my knees- I was really excited to fulfill this young stud's fantasy of being the first woman to swallow his load! I started sucking and massaging his cock. He was a little shy at first but this young guy is definitely a grower! His cock is really thick and he has huge balls.

It was hot because after a few minutes of sucking and stroking he just Had to blow that load he had been holding onto for so long!

He started stroking his own cock while staring down intently at my face and big tits. I just couldn't take my eyes off of his cock, it really turned me on watching this young stud jerking off in front of me!

It didn't take him long to tell me he was about to cum. I obediently tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide as Young Gun stroked and directed the head of his cock towards my hungry mouth and tongue. He then moaned and the first powerful blast of his warm semen exploded into my mouth! OMG this kid was like a firehose, lol! That thick cock kept shooting blast after blast into my open mouth! I opened wide and rolled my tongue out to give him an easier target and that amazing cock kept blasting more ropes! When his orgasm started to subside I hungrily wrapped my lips over the head and sucked as he stroked and squeezed out the rest of his ball juice. Fuck this guy had a huge load, it was so hot! I looked over to the camera my husband was holding and showed him the huge load that Young Gun had deposited. I nearly choked trying to swallow it all down (but came through!) and the guys and I were all laughing at the monstrous cumshot this guy delivered.

This is really hot- if you like big cumshots being swallowed you're gonna Love this! Its got several angles of the finale and it's really Naughty!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3864kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 440.7 MB