Release Year: 2015
Studio: Playboy Plus
Cast: Dani Mathers
Genres: Amateurs, Art, Blonde, Busty, Clips, HD, Solo

Who can turn the world on with her smile? The answer is Dani Mathers, our Playmate of the Year 2015. A sunny, funny blonde from southern California, Dani’s rise with Playboy has been nothing short of meteoric—from Cybergirl to Playmate, all the way to Playmate of the Year, she’s done it all, and done it with incomparable senses of humor and style. “I’ve wanted this for so long,” says Dani, trying (and failing) to suppress an ear-to-ear grin. “With any accomplishment, you work hard and hope it will pay off, but I can’t believe I did it!”

This pictorial sees Miss Mathers in her natural habitat—the spotlight. Roadside in sun-bleached SoCal, our PMOY pays homage to one of her favorite blondes of the silver screen, Alabama from True Romance. “My stylist recreated some of her outfits,” says Dani, ruffling her sheer blue crop top. “The more scantily-clad Playboy versions, of course! We even shot at the Safari Inn!” Like Alabama, Dani’s got a thing for Mexico—she shot her Centerfold on location in Los Cabos, and cites the beach as her favorite place to be. “Just slap some oil on me and I’m golden,” she says with a throaty laugh.

An up-and-coming actress, Dani cut her teeth on Playboy Trip and Badass, and more recently, snagged roles in Neighbors and Furious 7. She’s the creator and sometimes-hostess of Funny Bunny, a comedy show on Playboy Radio, and as per usual, she’s got tons of other surprises up her sleeve. Needless to say, our Playmate of the Year is ready to take 2015 by both ears. “I love my job, and I’m not going to be quiet about it,” declares Dani. “I love talking to people, and I’m gonna have my own talk show someday!” As if there were ever any doubt, Dani Mathers is going to make it after all

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.7 MB