Thread: Scoreland Paige Turner - The Big, Hot Tits Of Paige Turner - 3000px - 70X (21-04-2017)  

Images

Scoreland Paige Turner - The Big, Hot Tits Of Paige Turner - 3000px - 70X (21-04-2017)

Scoreland - Paige Turner - The Big, Hot Tits Of Paige Turner - 3000px - 70X

Model: Paige Turner
    Set: The Big, Hot Tits Of Paige Turner
    Pictures: 70 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Friday April 21, 2017

Paige Turner is horny for stiff wood, as always. She never fails to bring the heat. There were times with Paige when one guy was not enough and we had to draft another player for a tag-team game. Paige prides herself on massaging cock with her super-voluptuous tits. A technique she refers to as "the Russian Experience," and prides herself on her vacuum-force blow jobs. "I love to deep throat hard cock," Paige said. "I would rather a guy cum on my tits than in my mouth or on my face but I thought Jimmy and Bambino giving me a facial in our threesome was really hot." Paige puts on sexy lingerie, her huge, heavy hooters barely contained, and jumps Peter from the snap. There's no time for small talk. She's on his cock right away, sucking, jerking and tit-fucking it with gusto and a juicy mouth. Paige's tit-fucking and BJ techniques should be used in a training film, in our opinion. We need to weigh and measure those unbelievable tits accurately in the future. Paige was second runner-up in the Newcomer of the Year contest, behind Rachel Raxxx and Tiggle Bitties. In the May 2017 awards edition of Voluptuous, editor Dave wrote, "Paige debuted in the final issue of 2016, and although she had her first XXX pictorial in the same issue in which the awards finalists were announced, we have to wonder whether this California girl would've finished even higher if we'd had more time to know her. She used to work at Subway. Now she's working magic with a different kind of foot-long."

RAPIDGATOR

-.Rar Archive
    - 97,1 MB

RAPIDGATOR

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Banned
    Images

Scoreland Re: Paige Turner - The Big, Hot Tits Of Paige Turner - 3000px - 70X (21-04-2017)

Pretty, love thee old scoreland stuff! Great, and so much thankZ!

g_collector