Good evening, I have known your store only for a few months and I love your ballbusting clips; I see that you like this practice and this made decide to ask you for custom request on this subject. I would like you to wear a sporting apparel with jeans and black All Star Converse sneakers (the color is important for me and, if necessary, I can give you a new pair). Your slave must be punished because he could not control his urges and dared to lick your new All Star, dirtying them with his saliva. You start kicking his balls several times with the tip of your shoes, causing him great pain. When you have finished kicking his balls he must be able to cum on your All Star when ordered to do so (this is very important) and, then, he must lick and clean everything with his tongue. I would like the slave to cum without jerking off, but only with your kicks; I know this is very difficult but I'm willing to pay any amount in order to see this fantasy of mine realized. If you can do that, it would be wonderful!!!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 358.1 MB